Darkness is coming [Unknown]

"So the Pack has her?" I asked.

"We believe so. We haven't kept a close watch but we know that Kenny doesn't have her anymore. Mitch won't be letting her go that easily this time, knowing him." A voice responded.

"Crap. If there's something really off about her we can't let him be having all the fun, now can we?" I snickered.

"Of course not, sir. But how are we going to get her away from the Pack? I don't think she'll even be allowed away from Mitch. He won't let us get her, especially if he already knows what she can do." A voice replied.

"We will have to figure that out. We have to get stronger. We have all 6 of them to try to surpass in power along with whatever that girl can do. Tell the boys to work on their abilities. We need to be ready to grab her at anytime." I commanded.

"Yes sir. Make sure to work on your as well. You are stronger than us already, but not strong enough to beat them." The voice added.

"I will be sure to increase my abilities as well. I don't believe Mitch has told the little girl exactly what we are capable of yet. I don't think even the Pack knows quite yet. Puts us at more of an advantage, I guess." I explained.

"Good for us." A voice replied.

"Go tell Sp33dy and Side to be ready." I commanded.

"Will do sir." The voice responded.

"Thanks for the talk Nade." I added.

"Of course. Anytime." The voice answered, leaving the room.

We are coming Luna....and you'd better be ready for the darkness.

Ooh. That was pretty damn mysterious wasn't it? Damn, that was some good money wars, Pete. Hope you enjoyed! Who do you think that POV was? I probably failed at making it a mystery but eh.

~Luna out!