That girl is on fire [Preston]

I have to comfort Rob.... I know he can't stand watching them hurt her, but we can't do anything about it. I don't like how Mitch deals with things, but he is the leader and we have to do what he says. Suddenly they stopped hurting her, and I watched her look up in defiance. She stood up and was backed into the corner by Lachlan. She was done with them hurting her, but she was clearly afraid of Lachlan. She glanced across all of the figures before stopping on me and closing her eyes. She stood there, appearing to be in pain for quite some time while I spoke to Rob.

"She'll be okay, she's strong." I said, comforting the distraught little Robadobflob.

"I know she is hurting and afraid though. Even through all of those sarcastic remarks of hers." Rob spoke softly.

"Come on you little cactus, cheer up." I replied, trying to make him smile.

I felt something inside me burn as I met glances with Luna. Her eyes were burning with anger....Lava mob. Her fists lit aflame as her anger and fear increased. I matched her glance and approached her as everyone else backed up. I'm the only one who she can't hurt. You can't hurt another lava mob with fire, it has no affect on them.

"Calm down. Why didn't you tell me that you were a lava mob?" I asked.

"It's. Not. Safe." She spoke, seeming to struggle with controlling herself.

She is losing control of her inner flame. Once she gets out of control, no one can stop her, except for maybe Rob. The door in the other room was kicked down, revealing several sets of feet entering the house as Luna jumped past Mitch. Her whole body was lit now as she lost more control of her flames.

"Landon, please help her." I pleaded, hoping that Landon would listen to me for once.

"Hello Preston.... So who's side are you on?" Landon replied.

"I just want to help Luna. Please." I pleaded once more.

"I'll try... I don't think I can help though. Pete can try, but if she loses control he can't help her without getting hurt himself." Landon responded, sounding friendlier than he usually was with me.

"Thank you." I thanked, dropping out of the mind link.

I walked into the other room as Kenny pushed Pete out of the way of Luna's fireball.

"Luna." Rob called out, be careful Rob. (We can't be Poofless without you.)

"WHAT?!" Luna shouted, clearly not in her own control.

"Sorry!" She apologized, gaining control for a second.

Come on Rob.... Do what you do with me. Come on.....

Rob stood his ground and looked at her with his adorable eyes. (I'm sorry... I couldn't help it xD) She immediately looked better. Her body was no longer on fire as she shut her eyes, regaining her normal, human eyes. Good job Rob. You still don't have a job though.... :P

Here ya go. Now I'm going to bed.

~Luna out!