Look away [Rob]

I heard the door open and slam shut, Lachlan? Vikk ran past my room, making me worry about if there was something wrong. I heard Vikk and Mitch shouting from the living room until they walked into Preston's room.

"Rob, they found her and Mitch is not very happy. He wants us all in my room right now." Preston explained, standing in my doorway.

"Is be going to hurt her?" I asked.

"Most likely, yes." Preston answered, frowning.

"Oh." I responded with all I could.

We walked into Preston's room, spotting Luna sitting on the bed, cowering in fear. She looked over at me with fear in her eyes and I gave a sympathetic look back at her. I'm so sorry I let this happen. I never should have left it's all my fault.

"It's not your fault, Rob. It isn't anyone's." Vikk whispered into my ear to where only I could hear him.

I just don't want to see her hurting. Why did we let this happen to her? WHY?!

"I know Rob. I completely understand how you feel. I don't want to see her hurting either. Come on, we don't have to watch.". Vikk whispered back, motioning me to the other side of the room.

I heard the sound of the various weapons hitting her. I cringed at every contact that I could hear, knowing that she was going through a lot of pain.

Vikk's POV: (Change of Povs? Unheard of! XD)

I hated seeing her like this. She ran because she was afraid, afraid of being back in this house. How did she get away anyways? I mean, Lachlan is fast. I can tell that she saw Sp33dy, Side, and Ali from her thoughts. Ali hasn't been alright in the head for a while now. He's downright vicious. Mitch won't even let me know what his ability is, if he even has one.

Sp33dy can teleport and get to places pretty darn quick. He matches his name pretty well and he actually can be a nice person.

Side is really kind and can make weapons appear out of thin air. He never misses a single shot either. His weapons aren't like real ones though. They can't kill, but they can do various things that include: putting you to sleep, making you paralyzed, putting you through a lot of pain, and other things that are too harsh to say (and for me to come up with because I'm tired and uncreative XD)

I couldn't hear Luna's mind at all. I was nothingness. What did Kenny do to her? It had to be Kenny doing whatever is this is, since he is gifted in this sort of stuff.

"Stop!" Luna yelled.

She's sticking up for herself? Dang she is brave, and reckless. I can tell that Rob agrees by his mixed thoughts.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed a little switch of Povs for this chapter! I'd you would like to have any other POV changes go ahead and let me know!

Oh and what would you like to see as Ali's ability? I have a few ideas but would like to see other opinions.

And finally.... Thank you so much for reading this story and I hope you do enjoy my little joking here and there within the chapters XD

~Luna out!