More Suprises? [Luna]

More days pass, Lachlan still hasn't gotten out of his coma. I'm scared that he will never wake up, he'll be lifeless. He has to wake up, he just has to....

"Luna." Mitch boomed.

"What?" I snapped back.

"Chill out. Remember, you're the reason why he's like this. You are the reason why he's in a coma." Mitch replied.

"Yeah...that's true. Gee thanks for making me feel better about myself, Mitch." I answered, starting to cry.

"No problem, making people upset is my duty." Mitch laughed.

"Yo biggums, chill. We're still waiting for you to get your ability back. We are all tired of this personality. It's getting old." Jerome interrupted.

"Yes, yes it is." I nodded in agreement.

Lachlan's POV:

Wandering through my past, waiting to be pulled back into the present. It's rough, having feelings that are all new to you. I'm not used to this, and I still can't wake up. I've been in here for a few days now, trapped in my mind because of the coma. I just want to get out and hug Luna. I want to show her that I still love her and that I'm okay. But I can't.... My mind is holding me prisoner while I figure out how to handle my newly found emotions. It's kinda nice to relive the past, but I'm missing out on the present.

PLEASE LET ME OUT OF HERE!

Luna's POV:

"Mitch chill." I said, holding my flame-covered palm out for protection.

"Sit down and back off." Mitch commanded.

I backed up and sat on the couch, not knowing what I was doing with my body.

"Oh right, you have the power to control people's movements. You are a jerk, you know that?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah.....ughhhh...." Mitch groaned, falling to the floor.

"Mitch!" Jerome wailed.

"I-it's okay. I'm fine guys." Mitch replied, pulling himself back to his feet.

"5/6?" I asked excitedly.

"5/6." Mitch replied, genuinely smiling.

"There's the Mitch from the videos!" I exclaimed.

"I'm back baby!" Mitch shouted.

"Now we just need Lachlan...." I announced.

5/6!

~Luna out!