Little Lachy [Lachlan]

I sat down outside of Vikk's door, pleading him to let me in. I don't like that girl but I'm worried about Vikk. He locked himself in his room with Luna as soon as Mitch knocked her out cold. Do I feel bad about flinging her? No, I haven't had sympathy for others for a while. I care for Vikk though. I only act this way because Mitch is our leader and it would be wrong to betray him. Mitch could easily take us on, even me. I can run but I can't hide. Why would I want to leave here anyways? I love recording videos for my fans. Although I don't express emotions it still makes me feel good when my fans like my content. I do have fun recording, but lately my reactions have been a bit over dramatic compared to how I would normally act. I'm used to this empty, feeling less sensation, but then again I have lived with this for quite a while now. Vikk has made it better but even he cannot make me feel emotions like I did when I was younger. This girl though, she seems strange. She suddenly went blind and almost hit me when I tried to get her away from the window. She managed to dodge several attacks before she gave in to what had to happen. We cannot let her walk around like that until Rob gets back. She doesn't trust anyone but him and he can help us calm her down while we figure out what the hell is wrong with her.
"VIKK! PLEASE OPEN UP." I begged.
"Will you promise not to hurt her again, Lachy?" Vikk asked, clearly trying to protect her.
"Yes. I just want you." I answered, truthfully.
The door clicked and opened, revealing Vikk. He was about a foot shorter than me, which is kind of adorable. He motioned me to come into the room and shut the door behind me. He walked over to Luna, looking her over, is she okay Vikk?
"Yes. She should be fine. I know you are only asking for my sake. Luckily Mitch's power didn't put her into another nightmare this time." Vikk replied.
Oh. You better put her back into Preston's room. She doesn't trust you and you know that his bed is much more comfortable.
"Okay. I hope Rob gets home soon. Whatever is wrong with her, it isn't common, that's for sure." Vikk answered.
I picked her up bridal style, knowing Vikk couldn't carry her and brought her to Preston's room. Preston was editing and acknowledged me as I walked in. I dropped her onto the bed, causing a glare from Preston.
"You can go now Lachlan. Go mingle with Vikk or something." Preston hissed.
He's probably pissed off about me dropping her so I left. Thankfully Rob will be home in the morning around the time she wakes. I walked back to Vikk's room to have a little talk with him. I needed his comfort right now since I felt emptier without him. #Vikklan is real I guess haha.

Ooooh Lachlan's perspective..... Ooooooh my Vikklan edit...
Thanks for reading you lovely people! <3
~Luna out!