Nightmares and Visions [Luna]

*Another dream*
I was in a world that looked kinda like the H2M world. I was sitting in a field of flowers when I started talking to myself for some reason, maybe cause I'm weird.
"Why do I have to get these stupid nightmares?" I complained.
The world spun around me as I was in a room, wait this is Lachlan's room....
I looked up and saw Vikk standing in front of me, frustrated.
"You are real. Now tell me why you are here, Vikk." I spoke, immediately recognizing him as the real Vikk.
"How do you know I'm not a part of your dream?" He questioned nervously.
"I can just tell." I replied.
"Well, well.... You are smarter than you let on. Now tell me... Where are you? Rob is worried about you." Vikk spoke, getting closer.
"I'm not telling you, of all people. But please send Rob in here. I want to talk to him. Alone." I begged.
"Fine. But remember, your life will be a living hell when they find you." Vikk said, disappearing out of my dream.
I walked through the field, trying to enjoy this "dream." I saw a flash of light as flowers started to twirl around in a circle like a tornado at the top of the hill. I ran to the hill, knowing it had to be Rob in there. Sure enough, Rob appeared, but he was definitely not smiling like his usual self.
"Rob?" I called.
"L-luna? You're okay?" Rob said, looking up. His face lit up as he ran over to me and lifted me up.
"Rob. You left me with them, alone and blind. How could you?" I spoke, in tears.
Rob put me down and frowned. "I had to get away from them. I hate doing what they do and had to take a break. I wanted to take you, but Mitch refused, saying that I would let you be free. Are you okay? Where are you?" Rob explained.
"I am okay. I'm being taken care of by kind people. I cannot tell you where I am though. The others will find me if I tell you and I know they won't be happy. Let me figure out what's wrong with me before I try coming anywhere near you. I don't want to go blind again while I'm with you guys. I'm sorry Rob, but for now this is a goodbye. You guys will find me eventually but for now I'm staying in hiding with people that I actually trust." I told him.
"Oh." Rob mumbled.
I ran up and hugged him, crying in the process.
"Bye Rob, see you in hell." I cried.
The world turned black, ending my dream but not my slumber.
*End of Dream*

Ooh spoopy.... #Loofless much?
~Luna out!