Panic! at the Pack's house [Luna]

One after another I felt pain on my body from the weapons. Stay calm. Stay calm. I told myself, trying to keep myself from lashing out on them. If I let my inner flame take control then they will find out what I can do. I have to deal with the pain or let them see my fire abilities. They can't know. They. Can't. Find. Out. PLEASE STOP. They continued to swing their weapons onto my body for a little longer until they paused for a second.

"Don't get your hopes up, we aren't done. Yet. I hope you have learned that we won't put up with your shenanigans anymore." Mitch said, his voice filled with adrenaline.

I looked up with tears in my eyes. Rob was sitting on the other side of the room, facing away from me. He doesn't want to see me in pain. I turned my head over to my doom. My eyes glanced over at Jerome and Lachlan then to Mitch who were all smiling with satisfaction. Mitch then brought his weapon back up, ready to hit me a few more times. I can't deal with this anymore. To hell with this and everything.

"Stop." I commanded, jumping off the opposite side of the bed.

I turned around, facing them. Rob finally looked at me, seeming both proud and worried about me standing up for myself. Lachlan came around the side of the bed, backing me into the corner. I'm not afraid of my secrets anymore.

"I'm tired of this. I won't let you hurt me anymore. Just leave me be." I cried, letting loose the tears that I had left.

"You're not getting out of this that easily, Luna." Mitch growled.

Watch me get out of this one. Just watch me.

I'm finally in the country for my spring break! I get to go horseback riding all week and I'm so hyped! I managed to write y'all a chapter today, but I'm unsure if I can manage for the rest of the week. I'll try my best though :D Peace guys!

~Luna out!