Apologies would mean nothing to you [Vikk]

I can't believe I did that.... I just put her in danger.... She was safe with the "sidepack" and now she'll be found and punished for running. Rob is probably pissed at me, as well as Preston. I think Lachy is proud of me though....that makes me fell better. #Vikklan

"Hey Vikk, you alright?" Lachlan asked, seeming genuinely sympathetic. I knew better though. Lachlan doesn't have emotions and hasn't had them for a long time. He's just being nice, he doesn't actually care for her well-being anyways. I mean, she did sass him....a lot. I swear she hates him but I have seen her mind. She doesn't hate anyone in The Pack, but she is afraid of us. Even Rob....he lost her trust because he left her here and partially because of me. She is facing certain doom and it's all my fault. I could have saved her by giving them the wrong place or telling them I couldn't do it. I.could have...but my judgement wasn't really any good when I went through her thoughts. There was something I couldn't see in her mind, like it was blocked off from even me, a powerful mind reader. Damn, what are those guys trying to keep hidden in her mind anyways? I know it has to be one of their abilities. Maybe Kenny did it, he does have telekenisis.... I don't know. Today is going to be like hell for Luna. There's no use in running now, we already have her scent. Welcome back Luna, may Mitch show you some mercy when he finds you. There is no mercy in Mitch's eyes....

"Vikk??" Lachlan shouted.

"Oh sorry.... I guess I spaced out." I replied.

"So?" Lachlan groaned, impatiently.

"Oh. I'm fine, just worried for Luna's safety, that's all. Not like you would feel the same way." I answered awkwardly.

"I care about you though. You're my best friend and I would do anything for you." Lachlan mumbled under his breath.

"I'll be okay Little Lachy. I know you hate Luna, but I don't want to see her hurt, that's all. She is so innocent. She only ran because she was scared." I explained.

Lachlan didn't say another word, he just left the room, his head hanging low.

Please don't leave me Lachlan.... I need you....emotions or not...Please. Vikklan makes us stronger, I'm weak alone....

Lachlan didn't turn around, he left me sitting in my room with my torn expression of worry and satisfaction. I doomed Luna but mastered my powers. Great....

Oooh spicy romance junk :D

~Luna out!