Suspicious Feeling [Luna]

"So when are we going to attack Ali?" I asked.

"Don't worry Luna, we can take care of the plans. Go take a break for a bit, you need to relax and recharge your energy." Mitch replied.

"Will do." I answered, walking for the front door.

I walked outside and went to the middle of the driveway where I sat down, breathing in the fresh summer air.

"I guess I have forgotten what the outside felt like. It feels so nice and relaxing." I smiled, talking to myself.

I heard something walking near me, but saw nothing. Are my sensitive lava mob ears tricking me? Better call Landon since the guys are busy.

Landon?

"Hey Luna, what's up?" Landon replied.

Something doesn't quite feel right.... I feel like I'm being watched.

"Stay where you are and act natural. I'll be there soon with Choco. He'll fly me in so I'm not seen." Landon answered.

Okay, please hurry.

I heard rocks scrape on the driveway, as if someone was approaching. What if this is one of Ali's? Who has the invisible power again? Nade? Yeah I think it was Nade....

I saw a flash of yellow out of the corner of my eye above me.

Landon? Is that you?

"Yes. It is us. Try to make contact with whatever is watching you. We are here for back up and I can call Preston out here." Landon replied.

"I know you're watching me Nade. I can hear you." I spoke, breaking the silence.

The thing shifted, probably nervous.

"Answer me. I already know you're there. Did Ali send you to spy on us?" I spoke again.

"Uh..." the voice hesitated, slowly becoming visible.

"Ah hello Nade." I smirked.

"I'm usually not heard..... how?" He stuttered.

"I have pretty good hearing." I answered.

"Oh. So you are the girl? The one that Ali is after? Hmmm... I should just take you with me. Maybe Ali will be proud of me for that." Nade questioned, looking mischievous.

"I don't think so." I replied definsively.

I wonder.... Lachlan!

"Luna? How? You can.... your abilities?" Lachlan questioned.

No time for questions! Nade is out here trying to take me away to Ali-A. I need help!

"Coming!" Lachlan answered.

Please hurry....

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I've been busy D: I already have the next chapter ready, so that will be up within the next few days! Enjoy!

~Luna out!