"Yeah, but nope they still haven't said anything yet."

"Oh Lauren I'm sure they will. You know how hospitals are they take forever to get the results of anything. Just be patient." Ally said

Lauren smiled even though the other girl couldn't see her. "Yeah your right, thanks ally."

"No problem Lauren. But I do want you to let me know when they-" ally was cut off by a women coming out and screaming.

"Cabello...Jauregui! Lauren sighed. "That's it ally I've finally been called back."

"Oh good. Just call me later and let me know, I'll tell everyone else."

"Ok I'll talk to you later."

"Ok bye."

Lauren stood up immediately and walked quickly to the back room with the lady. She gave her a quick smile and turned to her clipboard.

"Ok your right here." She said after they turned a few corners and went down some halls.

"Thanks." Lauren said as she walked into the room.

"Lo!" Camila said as she tried to reach up from the bed and hissed down in pain. "Oh my gosh Camz, please be careful baby." Lauren whispered as she got close to her and just held her but not to right to hurt her.

"I hope I'm not hurting you baby." Camila shook her head. "No Lo. Your not."

Lauren stood back a bit with Camila still in her arms. "You scared the living shit out of me you know that."

Camila pouted and looked down. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to." Lauren couldn't be mad at her.

"Babe I'm only joking, besides it wasn't your fault you were in pain." Camila nodded and patted the empty spot of the bed.

Lauren raised her eyebrow not really sure. "You sure Camila? I don't want to hurt you."

"Lauren I'm not handicap I'm fine. Please.." Lauren smiled and slowly got up on the bed.

It was quiet for a moment until Camila spoke.

"I miss my babies." Lauren looked up at her and kissed her cheek. "I know babe, but we need to get you better and figure out what's going on with you."

Camila sighed. " I guess your right. But the first thing I want to do when they say that I'm fine is go home to my kids."

Lauren smiled and saluted her. "Yes ma'am."

"I'm serious."

Lauren laughed and hugged her a bit. "I know babe so am I. You'll see them soon."

Lauren turned and just stared and Camila. "What?" Camila asked with a confused look on her face.

"I love you." She whispered and kissed the younger women's lips with passion.

"I love you more." Camila said.

"Not possible."

Camila rolled her eyes. "I'm not playing this game again. I love you more and that's that."

Lauren smirked and laid back more so Camila could rest on her chest. "Oh ok taking charge.. I like it."

Camila laughed and slapped Lauren's arm "Your crazy. I like crazy."

Pretty soon the two just feel asleep talking about random stuff.

---

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

Lauren was the first to hop up as she heard the knocks at the door and she realized that she was still in the hospital room with Camila.

"Come in." Lauren said with raspy voice as she woke up and sat up trying to be careful with Camila beside her.

"Hello there. I'm Doctor Floris, and I was Camila's Doctor." A nice looking male said as he walked in.

Lauren smiled politely and nodded. "Hi nice to meet you."

"Likewise. So you are to Ms. Cabello?"

Lauren's jaw clenched as she tried not to show that she was irritated. "I'm Mrs. Cabello Jauregui's wife. Lauren Jauregui." She said with a smirk.

He just looked at her and nodded slowly before putting a fake smile on his face. "Oh, ok then we'll my apologies. But you may want to wake Mrs Jauregui up for the news."

Lauren rolled her eyes and turned to wake he beautiful sleeping wife. "Camz, wake up." She said softly into her ear.

"Camila babe, wake up the doctor is here with your news."

Lauren said and Camila nodded and stretched her way up. "Ugh.. I'm up, I'm up."

"Hello Camila, I'm doctor Floris and I told your wife here to wake you up because o have some important news for you."

Camila nodded as he talked.

"Ok. Well as we ran some test and did all the blood work. We found blood clots. And that's what was causing all of that abdominal pain that you were having."

Lauren looked down at Camila who looked scared so she put her arms around her.

"So- so what does this mean?" Camila asked carefully.

"Well umm the blood clots did a lot of damage and we also found that you'll still have them for some time, they have to go out on their own. So-"

"So what just tell us!" Lauren asked getting impatient.

"This means you can't have any more kids."

---

A/N

Hell so hopefully you enjoyed this chapter😋 if not let me know please💭💭💭

Luv you all💕

KaylinMarie💋💋✌🏼️