Family full of surprises ( Chapter18 )

..................................-Chapter 18-...........................
A/N
-Expect the unexpected, it will be full of surprises, so be ready!
..................................-Chapter 18-...........................

So that night the girls had finally left and the two women were still thinking about what to do for Logan's birthday which was right around the corner. Literally it was in like three more days but they were planning on having it earlier.

Lauren got up that morning for some odd reason earlier than others. But she needed to get up so that she could fix Camila breakfast and Logan, at least before he got up.

"Mommy dat you?" Lauren heard her son's little voice whisper from the bottom of the stairs which of course atomically brought a smile to her face. "No bud it's not mommy it's momma." She said while going towards him only to see him standing there holding his teddy bear and rubbing his little eyes with a small smile on his face. She kissed his forehead and bent down to pick him up. "Momma" Logan whimpers into Lauren's ear.

"It's ok babe momma'a here. She's here" Lauren said while bouncing Logan on her shoulder. Lauren looked surprised when she noticed that he wasn't only whining but he was now crying. "Shh shhh bud, momma'a got you." She said still trying to get him to calm down a bit, but nothing was working, so she tried something she thought would work, talking to him.

"Ok babes, talk to me, please tell me what's wrong? Why are you sad baby?" She asked him while looking him directly in his now small puffy red eyes that still had tears in them.

"I not feel good momma, I-i scared too" Logan finally admitted to Lauren.

"Ok baby, Ill get you some medicine. But why are you scared? Scared of what?" She asked worried that's it had something to do with the Austin mahoe dickhead, but could only hope not.

"I not want to leave, you and mommy again." He said with such a serious face as if he knew something would happen or take him away from his mommy and momma.

"Baby look at me." Lauren said to Logan and gently grabbed both his arms and forcing him to look at her. Once he did she continued to talk, "no one will ever take you away from me, from us. Both your mommy and I will protect you. Ok? I love you and so does your mommy." She explained to him and kissed his head, which brought another thing back to her attention his head was a bit warm. She felt he needed to lay down and rest while she made breakfast for them, and hopefully Camila wouldn't be to mad that she didn't wake her up for him.

"Come on bud lets get you back to bed, so that you can rest while momma makes breakfast" Lauren said to Logan who just nodded and with that Lauren was making her way back upstairs.

Once she was upstairs she was on her way to Logan's room when she felt him start to move and heard him whimper again. "What's wrong now Logan?" Lauren asked softly.

"I not want to sleep in there." He said looking at his bedroom door. Lauren just sighed "well babe were do you choose to sleep?" She turned at the point of his finger to see it pointing directly at her and Camila's room.

"Oh so you want to sleep with mommy now?" She said walking towards there door. He nodded quickly, and baring his head in her neck, "yes I want to sleep with you and mommy." He said looking up at Lauren with hopefully eyes. "Oh babe I know but for now it's just you and mommy because I have to make breakfast for us. But as soon as I'm done I promise I'll lay with you." Lauren promised "and mommy?" Logan asked

"Yes Logan of course, and mommy." Lauren said with a smile. "Now come on let's go so you can lay with mommy."

As Lauren quietly walked into their room trying not to wake up her sleeping wife, with her son in her arms. She carefully pulled back the covers and place Logan on the bed right beside Camila.