Family full of surprises ( Chapter 19 )

✖️A/N so guys this is chapter 19, and I hope you enjoy it! By the that is how Brooklyn looks in the media.✖️

---------------------------Chapter 19---------------------
Recap:

"Lauren, what I mean is that- Brooklyn is your daughter." This time it was Lauren who was scared to say anything.

---------------------------Chapter 19---------------------

"Excuse me, I'm sorry did I hear you right?" Lauren asked with shock and panic in her voice and Kenzie put her head down with tears still on her face.

"I-I'm sorry Kenz I didn't mean it like that it's just that it- I'm shocked. I mean you have to admit that this is a lot for one night." Lauren explained

"Yeah and I'm sorry for that I know it's s lot for you to take in it's just that I couldn't hold it in any longer and then when I seen you at the store I just had to tell you." Kenzie said whipping her face.

Lauren just sighed deeply thinking about what she was going to do about this, how she was going to make it right, better yet how she was going to tell Camila.

"Oh my gosh! My wife, I- I'm supposed to getting home with my son's medicine right now because he's sick! And oh my gosh she's probably so upset right now." Lauren said starting to calm down "I just need to get going."

"So that's it?" Kenzie said sniffing and whipping her eyes while Lauren just stood there. "Your just going to leave here without saying anything else?, she needs you too just like your son does! She needs you here too!" Kenzie said getting upset but hearing all of this made Lauren even more mad.

"You know what Kenzie, if she is really my daughter and I would have known about it then, you know for sure that I would have loved to been in her life! But you dropping this on me now, out of the blue. You think that I should just believe you? Huh? Because it's real hard. So you know how about you just give me a blood test that'll solve all of this, and if she's mine I'll be there."

"Fine. If you want proof, we'll get you proof. Brooklyn baby come on!" And with that Lauren was off with Kenzie and her daughter to the hospital to get blood work done. 'Damn I'm already to attached and calling her my daughter, is that wrong?' She said to herself.

-----------💮💮💮----------------💮💮💮-----------

They had already started getting ready for Logan's party, and things were... Going. Camila hadn't seen or been able to get in contact with Lauren since she left for the store supposably that morning that was a day and a half ago, and to say Camila was pissed would be and understatement.

-&&@&&-

"HAHAHA YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!!" Logan ran around the big back yard playing with the other kids.

"LOAGAN! YOU GUYS NEED TO BE CAREFUL RUNNING AROUND THAT POOL!!" Camila yelled after her son and his little baseball friends.

"OK MOMMY!" Logan yelled back for some reason even though he had ran straight past Camila again. She just sighed and laughed a little while shaking her head. "He never listens." She said to herself as she was getting the gift and food table prepared.

"Ug-um" Is the sound Camila heard before jumping to turn around to see were it came from.

"So you just started with out me?" Lauren asked with anger in her voice. Camila just rolled her eyes, "really Lauren? What did you expect me to do, huh? This is our son's birthday party, yeah your son remember him! He asked for you all night last night, but what was I supposed to say to him when you didn't come back to the store or return my phone calls! I was scared to death Lauren and that's all you have to say to me?! Not even an explanation of were the fuck your were last night!!" Camila said angrily trying not to raise her voice.