Family full of surprises (Chapter 6)

So here's chapter 6, nothing more much to say hope you enjoy!!

✔ As if time had stopped camila just stood there froze, she could not believe her mother would do something like this. But she refused let her or the so called man that was supposed to be her father ruin her good mood she was in.

"KAKI!! " camila was knocked out of her thoughts by a sound that she hadn't heard in a very long time, her younger sister Sofia.

"Sofi, I missed you so much babe how've you been?" Camila asked releasing from the strong hold she had her sister in.

"I've been good but I've missed you too. And no matter what he has told I have been trying to get in touch with to be able to see you but there was always an excuse." She explained to Sofia while trying to calm herself down just thinking about her so called father keeping her own sister away from her.

"Hey so I'm guessing you didn't miss me too much?" Lauren said with a slick smirk on her face walking up to the two sisters who were talking by the pool.

"Lauren! Of course I missed you" the younger Cabello said and wrapped her arms around Lauren's waist.

"Good because i missed you too kiddo" Lauren said while smiling "hey how about you go and play with logan he's missed you most of all." She suggested trying to get some time to be able to talk to camila alone. "Fine and by the way Lauren I'm nine now you can just tell me when you want to be alone." Sofia said with an innocent smile before skipping off to her little nephew. And all Lauren and camila could do is laugh at how smart and crazy she was.

"Camz I just wanted to make sure that you were alright you know with all of this going on?" Lauren asked while she grabbed ahold of Camila's hand and swung it in hers.

"I'd be lying if I said I was Lauren and I know you're upset as well because we both know that he still doesn't like our son." She explained gritting her teeth

"You damn right I'm upset and don't want him here but maybe just maybe he has changed, yeah?" Lauren said while rubbing Camila's back softly.

Camila just nodded her head slowly and sighed deeply in agreement making the older women smile.

"Good now let's go and talk to your parents for a little." She got up and pulled camila up with her before walking over to Camila's parents who were sitting at the table with the girls.

"Oh no this can only end badly" Camila said looking over at Lauren who had the same look on her face .

"So you two already have one nasty, filthy child and now you're going to have another one?!" 'How did he know?' 'Who could have told him?' Is all she could think When Camila looked into her fathers eyes she noticed the same pure hatred that she had seen in them the first time almost four years ago.

"We don't actually know y-" Camila began to say but was cut off by Lauren slamming her fist on the table causing Camila to flinch a little as tears were already coming out her eyes "you will not come to my home and sit here and talk bad about my child and maybe even our future child, because it doesn't concern you! So if you don't like it you can leave, now and don't come back because this is the last time you will be disrespectful towards my wife again!"

🌼🌼🌼

By the time the little family/friend party was over and Camila's parents had left they agreed that Sofi could spend the night. Well after another little argument Sinuhe finally just said she could stay.

After awhile with Camila and Lauren sitting down stairs talking to the girls Camila decided to head upstairs. And Lauren could tell that she was still upset about happened between her and Alejandro so she went to go and check on her.