Family full of surprises ( Chapter 29 )

☁️A/N hope you guys enjoy this one, should be good!🙊-☁️

********************Chapter 29****************
Recap:
"Now, all we have to do is talk to our son." Lauren whispered when she had finally got back up and sat back next to Camila.

********************Chapter 29****************

Camila had suggested that they wait until the next morning to talk to Logan because he'd fallen asleep and was tired. They both knew how he was when he was woken up, so they decided against it.

But now after everything had happened it was even more to talk to him about. Camila sighed as she got out of bed just thinking about all the things that where happening all at once was a lot for her to take in. But she was going to do it because she knew how much Lauren needed her support right now and everything this child has been through.

"Babe, I'm going downstairs to make some breakfast!" Camila yelled out to Lauren who was in the shower, "alright babe I'll be down in a bit!" Lauren yelled back so Camila made her way down to the kitchen.

As Camila was starting up breakfast she heard small footsteps coming up behind her slowly. "Where's Lauren?" Camila's head turned around at the unfamiliar small girl voice but then laid her eyes on her and took a minute to get a good look at her. She had long light brown hair that right now was everywhere, and she had on some pink pajamas with bunny slippers. Camila also noticed that the girl was small for her age but just ignored it for now. She gave her a small smile, "Lauren's taking a shower, but she'll be out soon." Camila said with a nod.

The small girl nodded and made her way over to the table and Camila watched with a small smirk as she struggled to get up on the tall stool. "Ugh." Brooklyn said getting aggravated. "Hey it's ok, here need some help?" Camila asked even though she knew the answer already, Brooklyn shook her head "uh huh its to tall." As the pout played in her lips Camila put down the stove mitts and helped her up on to the stool. "There you Go Brooklyn, by the way sweetie my names Camila. But you can call me cam, mila, or Camila if you prefer."

"Camila?" She just nodded "yep, whatever makes you comfortable." "Ok." Camila turned back around to the stove and flipped the eggs once more before taking them off , along with the sausages. Then she got a little lazy and warmed up some of Logan's french toast sticks in the oven and after a while she was done. Now the whole time she was doing this Brooklyn was doing nothing but sitting at the table and swinging her legs back and forth.

"Well here you go miss Brooklyn." Camila said and sat a small plate of food in front of her, "thank you." Brooklyn said quietly. "You're welcome sweetie." Camila said and continued to fill more plates ant put them around the table including her own. "Camila do you know what happened to my momma?" Camila really didn't know know how to answer this, and luckily Lauren was now coming downstairs.

"Look who it is that I have?" She said with Logan in her arms and before she could get any closer in the kitchen Camila walked up to her. "Hey morning baby, you hungry?" She asked while looking at Logan "yes mommy." He said switching over to Camila's arms, "Good go and eat." She said and pinched his cheeks.

Camila sighed and looked back up at Lauren, "what's up babe?" She asked in a low voice. "Umm Brooklyn asked me what happened to her mom and I didn't know how to answer it." Lauren looked down "yeah I figured she'd ask that sooner or later. So I'll talk to her about that later today." Lauren said and out her arm around Camila "but I'm glad you told me baby. "Absolutely, this is important."

Both Lauren and Camila walked into the kitchen to see Logan just staring up at Brooklyn with his arms crossed. "Oh my bad babe I almost forgot that you couldn't get up there." Camila said while lifting him up onto a stool carefully right in front of Brooklyn. The small girls dark grey eyes lit up when she noticed Lauren walk in. "Lauren your back!"