Cancel Plans

**POV KENDALL**

Kendall: Seriously what's wrong with you?! Cancel it? Why?

Cara: Kendall we both know we aren't ready?

Kendall: No Cara. I don't know that. In fact I though we were 100% ready.

Cara: Babe I don't wanna rush it.

Kendall: Don't babe me. Cara we've been together 2 years now.

Cara: Love sorry I just think-

Kendall: No Cara you're not thinking.

I got dressed and head out. Cara yelled at me but I got into the elevator. Why she wants to cancel the wedding. Why? Maybe I should clear my head I'm going to my mom's house at least there I can be alone.
I drove to my mom's house. She wasn't there so I just send her a text so she knew I was there.

I lay on my bed in my bedroom. I was over thinking about everything. About the wedding. Cara. Kylie. Cara and Kylie. What happened?
I place my hands in my face. And hear footsteps. I though it was my mom. But it wasn't.

Kylie: Hey bitch!

Kendall: Kylie hey. What are you doing here?

Kylie: Just came to say hi to mom. I guess she's not here right?

Kendall: No.

Kylie: And what are you doing here?

Kendall: Thinking. Over thinking. I really don't know.

Kylie: What's wrong?

Kendall: Cara cancel the wedding. I don't know why. I just... Kylie?

I look at Kylie but she was sitting on the bed, facing the wall and with a num expression.

Kylie: I think I know why.

Kendall: What? OMG Kylie did she told you anything?

Kylie: She didn't. Kendall I did something bad. And I'm really really sorry. Cara wanted to tell you but I told her no. And she was going to but I told her that she couldn't.

Kendall: Kylie what did you do?

Kylie: Before telling you. I want you to know it wasn't Cara's fault.
Kendall me and Cara...

Suddenly a voice interrupted Kylie. It was Khloe. I guess she hear us. She came in smiling but quickly changed her expression as she saw the expressions Kylie and I had.

Khloe: What's going on?

Kylie: Nothing I-

Kendall: No Kylie you were about to tell me what happened between Cara and you.

Khloe: What? Guys what's going on?

Kylie: Kendall it was nothing. We stopped.

Kendall: KYLIE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!

Kylie: We kissed. I mean I kissed her. But she was drunk. I broke up with Tyga. And she had a bottle of rum. And then she was there so I-

Kendall: Kylie you fucking break up with Tyga everyday. But you kissed my girlfriend. Wait my fiancée?

Kylie: I'm sorry I started crying and then she hugged me and then it just happened. But Kendall-

Kendall: Did she kissed you back?

Kylie: I mean she was drunk and I started-

Kendall: DID SHE KISSED YOU BACK?!

Kylie was already crying and she looked down and finally answered.

Kylie: Yes.