Cara

*POV CARA*
Kendall... Two months and it still hurts... I was supposed to be on LA a month ago, I just couldn't know that I was in the same place she was at without thinking about her and thinking of the opportunity we had but she broke for what? Fear? Whatever.

I was really hurt by Kendall and I haven't talked to her. Don't get me wrong I tried calling her but it's just not as easy as it was before. Sometimes I think what if she never invited me to a date? What if I never kissed her? What if we hadn't made the photo shoot?

What if she never asked about Annie?

Speaking about her today I'm supposed to go on a date with her. We've been dating a couple weeks, she seems nice and besides she's gorgeous. We actually met in London before the photo shoot happened. She seemed nice and asked my number. She called me in the time I was with Kendall. But when I was with Kendall I never taught about picking up the phone, because I knew Annie would invite me to a date and at that time the only person I was thinkig about going on a date with was Kendall Jenner.

Annie seems madly deeply in love with me she doesn't say anything I just know it, she will give me looks and stare at me for the longest time possible. She always make pauses before saying I like you and she is constantly grabbing my hand and giving me kisses. Don't get me wrong I really like it, I feel wanted and loved, I'm just afraid that when she finally says I love you I might not be able to say the same.

My phone started ringing and I looked all around my flat (that's how we call apartments in the UK). I found my phone under my bed.

PHONE CALL

Cara: Hello?
Annie: Hey it's me are you ready for our dinner date?
Cara: I don't know.
Annie: What do you mean by that?
Cara: Well I don't know if I'm ready because it's the first time you choose the restaurant for a dinner date. What am I supposed to expect?
Annie: I don't know a lovely night with me?
Cara: Mmm...
Annie: And Italian?
Cara: Well that make it better
Annie: I was hoping for it babe.
Cara: Babe huh?
Annie: You're right too cliche. I'll start thinking about a nickname.
Cara: Haha okay. So when you said you'll pick me up?
Annie: Um Cara I'm outside your flat.
Cara: What the fuck? Okay good thing I'm ready.
Annie: Don't worry I can wait, but Cara?
Cara: Yeah?
Annie: Can I wait inside your flat?
Cara: Shit. Yeah give me a second

END PHONE CALL

I walk to the door and as I open it there was Annie standing up outside my flat's door. She looked at me giving me a smile and smirked. She lean closer and gave me a kiss. I respond to the kiss after we pull apart I looked at her smiling.

Cara: Hello missy, come in.
Annie: Thanks babe. You look gorgeous.
Cara: Thanks you too. Just give me 5 minutes can you?
Annie: Sure I'll wait.

I went running to my room and put a leather jacket on. Annie told me it wasn't going to be a really fancy place, which I like because in London there are so many beautiful restaurants and it doesn't need to be fancy to be delicious or likable. I went to the kitchen where Annie was drinking a glass of water.

Cara: Shall we?
Annie: Yeah. Let's go. Hey Cara?

Cara: Yeah?

She looked at me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. She place her hands on my cheeks and whispered softly on my ear.

Annie: You look simply stunning.