Burberry

*POV CARA*

Today is Burberry Fashion Show in Kensington Gardens I am getting ready while Annie gets to pick me up. She has been super sweet this last days. She writes me goodnight messages and call me EVERY morning because she wants to be the first voice I hear. I am still thinking of Kendall because she has been my friend since 2 years ago or even more and to loose everything because of something like this is crap. I now that we wouldn't be a short term relationship because we could work together, we could actually be something. I am not giving up on her but maybe she needs time to get things clear. I think I'm messing things up dating Annie but I mean I haven't speak to Kendall in two months so I really don't know what to do. Maybe I should give Annie a chance.

My phone started ringing and I immediatly know its's Annie.

*PHONE CALL*

Cara: Hey Babe.

Annie: Cara I'm outside your flat.

Cara: You are super weird.

Annie: Why?

Cara: Why don't you just knock?

Annie: I don't know. Could you open the door love?

Cara: Yes ma'am.

*END PHONE CALL*

I opened the door and Annie looked gorgeous in an All Black Burberry outfit. She looked at me confused with an eyebrow raised.

Annie: Ma'am?

Cara: What? It's cute.

Annie: Telling your girlfriend ma'am?

Cara: Okay St. Vincent. Ready to go?

Annie: Yeah sexy hot model.

Cara: Huh?

Annie: I thought we where calling each other how people call us.

Cara: Sexy hot model?

Annie: And actress, and singer and girlfriend.

Cara: Hahaha okay let's go

We head to Kensington Garden and started posing and giving interviews for the inteviewers. Annie let me give mine and pose alone because she knows this is my work. After all Burberry where the ones that believed in me enough like to make me the face of their make up line. We entered and we sitted next to Kate Moss, Sienna Miller and Suki Waterhouse. The fashion show was great Christopher know what he's doing I am glad to be her friend, he is one of my favorite desingners.

After the Fashion Show a couple of photographers wanted to take picture from Annie and me. So we pose and she just stared at me, as she did the entire catwalk, she fell hard for me I can tell by the way she looks at me and the way she holds my hand and kisses me.

We were leaving but Jourdan stoped me.

Jourdan: Hi girl! Long time no see.

Cara: I Know Dunn. We should catch up.

Jourdan: I agree. Why don't we head to my place and we make a little reunion with your...

Cara: Oh my god Jourdan sorry, this is Annie Clark. My girlfriend.

Jourdan: Well finally you are with someone, you free monogamous spirit. Nice to meet you Annie.

Annie: Same Jourdan. I've heard lots about you.

Jourdan: Well why don't you come to my reunion. I mean lots of people are coming Suki, Karlie, Bella, Georgia and Gigi and well they're bringing their boys.

Cara: Gigi is in London?

Jourdan: Yeah girl she will be there so you are coming right?

Cara: Annie?

Annie: I always wanted to meet your friends.

Cara: So I guess we are.

Jourdan: Great. It be so much fun.

We headed to Jourdan's house and there was already a big crowd. I looked at Jourdan and she just smiled at me. We get in and people were drinking and there was so many known people dancing and getting drunk. Everyone seemed having fun. This usually happens in fashion week so I'm not surprise.

Annie and me sit on a table with Jourdan, Suki, Bella and Gigi. I introduce Annie and everyone seemed getting along. She lean to kiss me many times and whisper on my ear, she was so sweet I kiss her back and hold her hand. But something was distracting me, well someone was. Gigi was across the table looking at me... better said STARING at me but she didn't said a word. I could notice her getting uncomfortable everytime I kissed Annie.

Cara: I'm going to the bathroom babe. Are you okay?

Annie: Don't worry. I like your friends.

Jourdan: Yeah, girl don't worry we don't bite.

Cara: Hahah okay Annie just if they say anything about me don't listen.

I walk to Jourdan's bedroom because the guest bathroom was full of people. I got into her room and someone hold my arm tightly I looked back and it was Gigi.

Cara: G! You scared me. Mate what is all that staring about, huh?

Gigi: What are you doing?

Cara: About what?

Gigi: Annie. She is nice and everything but Cara-

Cara: But she is my girlfriend what is wrong with that?

Gigi: Cara you don't get it.

Cara: Get what? I like her G!

I turned around and continue my way to the bathroom.

Gigi: What about Kendall?

I immediately stopped and freeze for a minute. Then I turned around and looked at Gigi confused and she was also looking at me confused.

Cara: What? You know about it? That's impossible. No, you don't know because she is only my friend. Because I'm just her friend. No, You don't know nothing.

Gigi: Cara, I know everything.

Cara: What? No. G you don't

Gigi: You love her.

Cara: No Gigi. I can't love someone that will never love me.

Gigi: Cara-

Cara: NO GIGI! SHE BROKE ME! I WON'T HURT MYSELF BY LOVING HER.

Gigi: But Cara calm down. You do.

Cara: No. I like my girlfriend Annie Clark.

Gigi: CARA YOU DON'T LOVE HER.

Cara: AND WHAT? MAYBE I WILL!

Gigi: YOU LOVE KENDALL.

We heard someone in the door and turned around.

Cara: Annie.