I'm Yours

*POV KENDALL*

Cara smirked at me and grabbed my hand. I felt a strange sensation when she hold me. I noticed the elevator stopped in my same floor and Cara walked to the suite next to Gigi's. I finally understood why Gigi was so nervous this morning about me being so much time on the hallway. She opened the door and let me inside. I looked around the place and notice it was super organized. I turned and looked at her. She wasn't looking at me like I was Cara Delevingne's next prey. She was looking at me like she has never seen anybody else. She didn't look at me with greed or urge to get me on her bed. She looked at me with desire. But not desire to fuck me. But desire to be with me. And it's different because she was saying I love you, without the need of saying a word. She started walking towards me. And finally a few centimeters apart from me she hold my back and look me in the eye.

Cara: You know what I feel.

Kendall: How do you know?

Cara: Because Kendall we've been staring at each other for 8 minutes not 1 or 2. But 8 minutes. And you've been telling me you love me too. I know because that's what I've been telling you. That I love you.

Kendall: You do?

Cara: Honestly?

Kendall: Yes.

Cara: I think my feelings for you are way stronger than love.

Kendall: What you've been doing?

Cara: Missing you... Every single day.

Kendall: What about Annie?

Cara: I don't love her.

Kendall: She seems nice.

Cara: But she isn't mine.

Kendall: Yours?

Cara made a huge smile and lean to kiss me she got closer to me breaking the little distance we had and whisper on my ear.

Cara: Your mine as I'm yours. It's something our hearts know.

Kendall: Then you already know?

Cara: Yes. And I'm not asking you to fight your fears in one day. It will take time and I will fight with you. But Kendall?

Kendall: Yes?

Cara: Just show me that you're mine too. That you're mine tonight.

Kendall: I'm yours forever.

I looked at Cara's eyes with tears on them I wipe her tears and kissed her. She took me to her bedroom while we were both kissing. Her room had immense windows and the stars were already showing up for our love. She lay me down on her bed without pulling away from my mouth. I was the first making a move if not Cara would leave me Breathless with just a make out session.

My hands run around her back and I decided to take her blazer off. She was left with nothing but her suit pants. She take them off and take mine off too. Within few second we were already bare in our own skin. Cara stopped once in a while to look at me. Like she taught she was dreaming or something. I moan and she started giving a little laugh.

Kendall: Cara!

Cara: Okay, Love.

She started to make her way to my thighs leaving wet kisses on my boobs, to my stomach and then to my inner thighs. When she was about to place kisses on my center she turned to look at me to see if I was okay. She started giving kisses in my center, and moving her tongue inside me.

She continues and then places two of her fingers inside me. She gave me kisses and hickies on my neck. She started making hickies on my boobs and moving her fingers on a faster beat. She continues doing that until I was reaching my climax.

I started moaning even louder than I was and yelling her name. She pulled my body closer to hers until I reached the climax.

Kendall: CARA! CARA! OMG!

She kissed me and lay next to me leaving one last kiss on my forehead. Now it was my time to make Cara feel that she is mine I was on top of her and give her a kiss. She looked me in the eye.

Kendall: You are mine too Delevingne. Tonight and everyday of your life.

I make my way to her center leaving hickies in her entire bare body. She started moaning. When I reach her center she was already wet. I started licking her juices and moving my tongue in her center. She started moaning louder every time. And I knew she reached her climax when she was starting to grab my head. I got back on top of her and make a fast beat with my fingers she started to arch her back and moan so hard I was afraid the entire hotel would hear Cara Delevingne moaning my name. But I really didn't care. At this moment all I was focus on doing was making my girlfriend have the best orgasm of her entire life. Cara moans the loudest and finally reached her climax. I took my fingers out of her and licked them. I gave her a kiss and lay on top of her. Then we both look into each other's eyes. And there was no need to say it. We both speak without words but I still wanted to say it. I wanted her to hear it.

Kendall: Cara I'm yours.

She looked at me with the brightest smile I ever seen her made.

Cara: And I'm truly yours.