Grammy Awards.

**POV KENDALL**

After a while Kylie and Kendall finally get out of the kitchen. Kylie looks indifferent but Cara... she looks pretty mad or disappointed.
They stand next to each other and look at all of us. Just before Kylie starts saying something, Hayley stands up and says we should go because it's getting late. Cara looks at Hayley surprised but something tells me it's not because we are late. Anyway I think It's nothing and let it go. I stand up and Kylie comes closer. While Cara goes with Hayley.

Kylie: Hey sis! Sorry I was in a bad mood. Anyway we should go.

Kendall: What's wrong with Cara?

Kylie: She's just nervous... That's all.

__________________________________

**POV CARA**

I walk next to Hayley and I ask her why she interrupted when we were about to tell Kendall.

Cara: Why'd you did that for?

Hayley: Because Cara tonight is important for Kendall. I'm not gonna let you ruin that. It may give you time to figure out how you're gonna tell her.

Cara: I wasn't thinking straight that night.

Hayley: I know... But she doesn't. You gotta be good to her. And when you tell her give her time, okay?

Cara: Thanks. You know I really love her.

Hayley: Cara everyone knows you both are meant to be. That doesn't take away the fact that you are humans. And you make mistakes. Anyway you should go with your fianceé. And make her have a great day dude.

Hayley walked into the car. I stood waiting for Kendall and she finally came. She looked so beautiful. Kylie looked at me and got in the car.

Cara: I think I haven't tell you how gorgeous you look. Not only today but everyday.

Kendall: Thanks baby. You look so pretty! But are you okay?

Cara: Yeah... just a bit nervous. We should get going love.

Kendall: Okay baby.

We kissed and I grabbed her face with my hand and looked her in the eyes. After that we finally made our way to the car.

__________________________________

**POV KENDALL**

We were on the red carpet and everyone wanted a picture of me and Cara. We pose and we were having a great time. We didn't make interviews because we don't want to rush the announcement.

It was finally time to get inside for the awards and Cara took my hand all the time. We found our sits next to Kim and Kanye.

Hayley, Kylie and Gigi sat next from us. Gigi came by her own because she needed to walk the red carpet with her boyfriend Zayn. We started chatting until the lights were out and the awards began. After amazing performances, it was finally time for Cara and I to walk backstage.

We did so and I was shaking. We were about to announce our engagement and I couldn't breathe. What would people say? What are my fans gonna think? What if I do it wrong and fall?

Cara looked at me concern and hold my face between her hands. She kissed my lips softly and look me in the eye and said.

Cara: I am with you in this. And I will support you all the way. If you start shaking I'll be your legs. If you can't speak I'll be your voice. If you can't breathe... I'll be your air. I'll be everything you need me to be. Tonight and Always. Now you need to relax. What matters is you and I. Is this love that makes my hearth on fire every time I see you. Is this feeling that without you I cannot breathe. And it's the fact that I could never be or think of someone else but you.

Kendall: But I'm nervous...

Cara: So do I. But as long as we are together and we are each others rock. We can overcome any bad feeling we ever have. So we are overcoming this nerves... together. Ready?

Kendall: Yes.

We smiled to each other and after 2 minutes it was time for us to present.
We walk to the stage and in the way to the microphone It was like I couldn't hear anything but my heartbeat. And then I look to my right to see the love of my life holding my hand as strong as she could and giving the biggest smile I've ever seen in my life. And after that I could hear everything again and feel more confident than ever.
We reach the microphone and started.

**PRESENTING AWARD AND ANNOUNCEMENT**

Cara: As many of you know we are here to present an award to an incredible artist.

Kendall: Not to forget that he has been and amazing brother in law. And one of my favorite rappers of all time.

Cara: But the fact is. It's not the only announcement we want to make today. Kendall honey do you have something to say?

Kendall: WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!

[The entire crowd was going crazy. I could notice our family and friends yelling and smiling. And everyone else also clapping and cheering us. I looked at Cara and she looked so happy same as I. Everyone in the crowd was asking for a kiss. So we did we kissed softly and stopped. We then finished announcing the award.]

Cara: Okay, Okay. Going back to the award.

Kendall: The award for best media artist is to...

Cara & Kendall: Mr. Kanye West!!

[Kanye got on stage and hug each one of us and then congratulate us and talk about the miracle that is love that can bring two people together in every aspect. We leave the stage and got to backstage. I kissed Cara so hard so passionately that we forgot were we where.
_________________________________

We got back to our seats and the evening continued.
After the awards we where ready for the after party. In the car Cara and I couldn't keep our hands off of each other. And Kylie and Hayley made fun of it.

Kylie: I'm so happy for you guys.

Kendall: Thanks.

I turned to see Cara and she just kissed me. And whisper on my ear.

Cara: Don't forget I love you and I always will. And NEVER forget what I said backstage, because what I said will always be truth.

Kendall: Never.

_________________________________