Date

*POV CARA*

Annie took me to a very good Italian Restaurant it wasn't too fancy so I love it, I was wearing a leather jacket with a jeans and a white t-shirt. Annie was wearing black leather pants with a jacket. We arrived and our table was ready and on a private zone most importantly. We care a lot about our relationship and we didn't wanted paparazzi to ruin it by stupid rumours or something like that.

We sat on our table and the first thing I noticed while checking the menu was Annie's look. I looked at her and smile.

Cara: So? What's so interesting?

Annie: Just you babe. Just you.

(Annie looked at me with an intense look and giggling. She suddenly said something but stop right away. And look away.)

Annie: I-.... I think we should order.

Cara: Why don't you say it?

Annie: What? I don't know what-

Cara: I don't love you Annie. Not yet. But maybe if we try things out I will. But don't be afraid of feeling. I know you are. I am too you know? I mean I've been hurt. But I really like you and I want to move on...

(Annie didn't respond, she stayed in blank for a minute and then turn to me giving me a warm smile.)

Annie: You get me. I mean you understand. I do love you Cara and if you don't then I will need to work hard to get your love and you know what? I really want to do it.

(Annie lean and kissed me, even though we where sitting in front of each other, she managed to me get up and reach my lips. I felt a flash but I ignore it because maybe it was nothing. I didn't want to pull apart because she was kissing me so passionately and nobody has ever kissed me like that I wanted to continue the kiss but I remembered we where in a restaurant when she pulled apart and place her hand softly on my cheek and sit back on her chair. She gave me a smile and a little smirk.)

Cara: Wow.

Annie: Yeah it's not like we haven't kissed.

Cara: Yeah but I don't know. I mean... What are we?

Annie: What do you want us to be? I mean we could be girlfiends, sex partners, friend-

Cara: Girlifriends. I want us to be girlfriend and girlfriend as in a relationship.

Annie: Really?

Cara: Annie I feel like in secondary school but okay. Do you fancy to be my girlfriend?

Annie: That's how you asked girls in secondary school?

Cara: Yeah and it always worked. But seriously would you fancy me as your girlfriend?

Annie: Cara I fancy you as my girlfriend. So yes.

Cara: So we are official huh?

Annie: Yes we are.

Cara: Okay great, so babe would you make me the honor to go to the Burberry fashion show with me? Is in 2 days. And I was hoping you to be my date. Unless you can't or something.

Annie: I will. If you want me to be your date I'll be your date. Don't worry about it my love. Now let's get going. It's late and I need to drop you at home.

Cara: So sweet of you.

Annie: Everything for my girlfriend.