Kylie's Talk

*POV KYLIE*

It's been a crazy 3 months. After the Engagement party. Kendall and Cara have been all over each other more than ever. Maybe it's because they've been planning the wedding although they still haven't figure out the date of the wedding but they don't feel pressured. Tomorrow CaKe is finally going to publicly announce their engagement. They decided to do it when they present Kanye's award on the Grammy Awards.
I guess I haven't spent much time with Kendall. And the talk I wanted to have never happened.
Now I've broke up with Tyga. That asshole cheated on me. Anyway Khloe has been a great support even though she has been struggling with Lamar's health condition and her divorce.
I feel kinda alone. I live in a big house and even though my friends are always on it. I cannot help but feel lonely at night.
Whatever... I am restocking my lip liners and maybe I'll go to Hayley's house.

*PHONE CALL*
-FROM HAYLEY-

Kylie: What's up?

Hayley: Hey would it bothered you if I invited someone else today?

Kylie: Don't think so...

Hayley: Are you okay?

Kylie: Yeah... I think.

Hayley: Why don't you get here in 10 minutes. We can talk.

Kylie: Sure. H.

Hayley: Okay. See ya.

*END PHONECALL*

___________________________________

After getting ready I drove to Hayley's house. I knocked and she opened. She was shocked I guess I didn't looked so good. Idk whatever.

Hayley: Baby are u okay?

Kylie: If by okay you mean lonely and left alone as fuck... then yes.

Hayley: Left alone? Come here sit.

Kylie: I love Cara so fucking much. And I would have fucked her if it wasn't for the fact that Kendall fell for her... But...

Hayley: But?...

Kylie: Hals I miss my sister. And I've been wanting to talk to her since Paris.

Hayley: Well that's a long ago. But Ky I'm here. You can talk to me.

Kylie: Okay well. Here's the thing...

_________________________________

After telling Hayley I felt relief. Like a weight was lift from my shoulders. She shocked and didn't answer.

Kylie: Are you gonna say anything?

Hayley:... Umm.... Well.... Wow Kylie.

Kylie: Could you keep it a secret baby?

Hayley: Of course but you should tell Kendall.

Kylie: Well...

We hear someone knocking the door and coming right away. It was Kendall with a smile on her face. We stayed in silence for a minute. And then I got up to give Kendall a hug. After all I haven't really talk much to her.

Kendall: Hey what's going on?

__________________________________

HEY GUYS I'M SORRY FOR UPLOADING THIS TOO DAMN LATE.

I WASN'T ABLE TO WRITE BEFORE.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND I'LL UPLOAD A CHAPTER TOMORROW TOO.

TELL ME HOW YOU'VE LIKED THE STORY SO FAR.

Thanks For Reading. Xx

__________________________________

BIG THING AHEAD. Xx