Lunch Date

*POV KYLIE*
3:15 where the fuck are those bitches I've been waiting 15 min. I saw a range rover pulled in the restaurant. Those bitches. They get out of the Range Rover all happy holding hands and laughing about everything with a huge smile on their faces. They were banging of course they were what would be better thatn being at lunch with me? Sex.

Cara: Sorry we're late. We umm had something urgent.
Kendall: Yeah it just couldn't wait sis sorry.
Kylie: Yeah sex can't never wait.

(They both look at me and Cara smirks at me while Kendall starts blushing.)

Cara: Okay so why this random lunch?
Kylie: Since you two look like a couple that's been together since months ago but your first date was yesterday. I will ask, what's going on?

(They looked at each other confused and then Kendall turned her head down looking at her nails. Cara noticed and she looked at me right away.)

Cara: Look Kylie we don't know at what point of a relationship we are. We've been friends for a while and yeah of course I always though Kendall was gorgeous but we are taking it easy.
Kylie: Uh okay so you obviously had sex right?
Kendall: Yeah. Why does that matter?
Kylie: Kendall if I hadn't call you this morning, would you leave Cara's home?
Kendall: I don't know. Why?
Kylie: Would you?
Kendall: Don't know dude, I guess I wouldn't.
Kylie: Well you're not taking it easy.
Cara: Kylie we hadn't talk about this. Give us time let us talk about it, okay?
Kylie: Fine Cara but you know what it is to be in this world. The media knows everything before you do. Make sure you solve this before them.
Cara: We will we just need to talk this out.
Kendall: We do.

Cara and I turn to see a confuse and afraid Kendall. She was looking at her phone.

Cara: Love are you fine?
Kendall: No. Cara we should go.
Cara: Uh?
Kendall: Unless you want me to leave alone.
Cara: No of course not. Let's go. Thanks Kylie. I'll call you later. I'll ask for the car.

She looked at Kendall and then at me confused leaving to ask for Kendall's car. Kendall was sitting in front of me staring at me.

Kylie: Am I that interesting?
Kendall: So how's Tyga?
Kylie: Do you wanna talk about it?
Kendall: Kylie I just read a TMZ article and I need to know from you.
Kylie: I'm not pregnant. And yeah we're together. But that isn't all you read is it?
Kendall: No. It was Cara.
Kylie: What about her?
Kendall: A picture of her and some other girl.
Kylie: Who is she?
Kendall: Annie Clark.