Hyper

*POV KENDALL*
I woke up on my mom house, I came here to see Kourt after the photo shoot and decided to stay.
The photo shoot I start to remember Cara how she hold me against her and how she was flirting with me. Without noticing I started thinking about her biting my lip and Kylie came in.
Kylie: So who is it.
Kendall: Huh? (I didn't even noticed she was sited next to me for more than a minute or two or was it three?)
Kylie: Dude you've been bitting your lip and thinking out of here for the past 5 minutes did you even noticed I was here?
Kendall: So it was 5 minutes you say?
Kylie: Okay who is it?
Kendall: Who is what?
Kylie: The one you're thinking about, if there was no one you would not make me wait 5 min.
Kendall: You're right I would make you wait 10. (My phone started buzzing and there it was Cara's name. She was calling me, so I answered)
*PHONE CALL*
Cara: Hey bae!
Kendall: Hey!
Cara: I was on my tub and-
Kendall: Is this a booty call?! (I looked back and noticed my little sister shocked and wondered who it was)
Cara: NONONO! I was going to say I almost drop my phone. Yeez Kendall something you wanna tell me? Some guilty pleasure?
Kendall: Not that I'm going to tell you. I mean I don't have any.
Cara: Umm well anyway I was wondering if you-
Kendall: Wanna go out with you? Yeah sure I mean hangout usual stuff.
Cara: Okay Kendall now that you seem like a virgin teenager going to her first date, why don't I pick you up at 7 for our usual hangout?
Kendall: I'm hyper right?
Cara: A little.
Kendall: Sorry I don't know what's going on. Why don't you come to mom's house in an hour?
Cara: Sure thing babe, see ya.
*END PHONE CALL*
I think about how awkward I was being when I remembered my sister Kylie was looking at me with a side smile.
Kendall: What?
Kylie: So... Booty call huh?
Kendall: It wasn't that Kylie.
Kylie: Oh I'm sure I noticed about your usual hangout. (Kylie started laughing her ass off and I trow her a pillow. She stopped and took my phone looking for the previous number)
Kendall: What are you doing? (She didn't answer as she make a blank face.)
Kylie: Cara? Why your so awkward with her? You're never like this dude.
Kendall: It's nothing Kyles.
Kylie: Did you kissed her? Or did she kissed you?
Kendall: No! We didn't. Listed she's coming so please don't be silly.
Kylie: Okay Kendall but if there's something between you I want to be the first to know.