Friends

*POV CARA*
After sitting in silence all the way to Kendall's apartment we finally arrive she walk into the apartment she leave her bag on her couch and looked at me. She began walking towards me and place her arms around my neck and give me a soft kiss. Then she started kissing me more desperately without pulling around I moved my hands grabbing her ass.

Cara: Kendall why-
Kendall: Shh. Cara don't speak just kiss me.

She walk me to the couch and push me so I was sitting down, she sit on my lap and started to kiss me making her way to my neck I was starting to give little moans as she take my shirt off and give kisses on my chest grabbing my boobs. She open my pants up and place two of her fingers on my center. She started moving her fingers inside of me and I moan loudly. She move her fingers faster as I reach my Climax. I was breathless and she just sat next to me and lean to give me a kiss but she looked worried.

Cara: Kendall... Why... Why are you so serious and why-
Kendall: Who is Annie Clark?
Cara: What?
Kendall: I got an article from TMZ. If you like her it's fine I just want to know. Cara I don't want you to leave me. I mean. At least I want to know if you two are something. You look into each other on the photo (Picture at the beginning) and everyone says that-
Cara: It really matters what people says huh?
Kendall: Don't do that.
Cara: Do what? Make you realize that you care more about what people say thank what I say?
Kendall: Cara just tell me. Do you like her?

After Kendall asked me that there was a little pause I needed to think about that beautiful girl I met months earlier and spent weeks dating with. It wasn't a relationship but it wasn't a friendship either. She was a great person and she didn't hide who she was. She never cared about the fuck shitheads people say or think. I was going to ask her out in LA. But that date never happened why?
Kendall happened.

Cara: Kendall I like you.

I stand up and started walking to the kitchen looking for some water. I could hear footsteps and I realize Kendall was behind me. Staring at me with a little smirk, not the happy kind of smirks but the kind you make when you are trying to find a reason to smile.

Kendall: You know. You didn't answer.
Cara: I did.
Kendall: I didn't ask if you like me. I guess I can take that for granted.
Cara: I don't think I like her.
Kendall: You don't think. What does that mean?
Cara: Do you seriously want me to think if I like her or not?! Why you do that?!
(What started being a pacific conversation seem to be now a couple fight)
Kendall: Why don't you just answer?!
Cara: Because fuck you I like you and that isn't enough?!
Kendall: Fucking answer Cara! Why you avoid my damn question?!
Cara: Because maybe if I think about it I will realize that I DO LIKE HER!!

Kendall seemed numb she just looked at me and leave the kitchen. I sat on the floor crying. I just fought with my... My what? What are we? We are not a couple but we are not just friends anymore. What the fuck are we?
I stand up and walk madly to Kendall's room where she was sitting on her bed with tears falling down her cheek. She looked at me and stand up whipping her tears.

Kendall: Cara I-
Cara: What are we?
Kendall: What?
Cara: I was in the kitchen floor crying over you at least I want to know what is from me the person I'm crying for. So Kendall what are we?
Kendall: Well what do you want us to be?
Cara: Now who's avoiding the question? I really want to know what you-
Kendall: Friends.
Cara: What?
Kendall: We are friends.