Confused

*POV CARA*
I got into the photo shoot 10 min late because Mario taught it was a great idea to make it early. I got to the dressing room and there was Kendall already dressed.
Kendall: Cara! (Kendall yelled running towards me and giving me a hug and kisses on the cheek)
Cara: Hello gorgeous sorry I'm late.
Kendall: No worry. I've missed you.
Cara: Me too babe.
Mario: Cara glad you're here go change.
Cara: Seriously Mario you got me 2 hours earlier.
Mario: My bad sorry.
I went put on my clothes for the photo shoot and then to the make up session I was finally ready.
Mario gave Kendall and me a description of the photo shoot it was going to be something friendly, hot and classy. I honestly don't know how something friendly can be hot or something hot classy but usually they say everything on black & white is classy so... Shitheads.
Mario: Okay I want you both looking at each other and with each other arms on your waist.
I did exactly that and everything seemed normal until I looked to Kendall when she was well centimeter of my face. She was truly beautiful and I wanted to... I WANTED TO KISS HER?!!
Mario: Cara? ( Mario got my attention and I realized I stared at Kendall for 2 straight minutes)

*POV KENDALL*

Cara looked at me in a way she's never looked at me before it felt strange. We continue the photo shoot with serious faces as Mario would tell us our posses.
Mario: Okay let's make some movement. What if you Cara lift Kendall?
Cara: Yeah mate sure.
Mario: Kendall?
Kendall: Sure.
The next thing I did was jump into Cara's arms. Great now is getting intimate as Khloe said. Cara lift me easily and placed her right hand on my back and the left one on my ass? For some reason it felted natural? Am I liking Cara's hand on my ass? I looked at Cara and she was looking me with a flirty smile. And it seemed that I just winked at her. Wait a second. Wait a second. Whaaaaat?
Mario: Great people that's a wrap Cara I know it's hard but you can place Kendall down.
We both hear that I'm 100% sure of that. But we didn't wanted to separate. We kept looking into each others eyes and after a minute she place me down. She looked at me and whispered to me.
Cara: It really was difficult.

Breathlessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें