Date Part 2.

*POV CARA*
Taylor told me that in my hotel there's an observatory which no one seems to care about. We got out of the car and I grabbed Kendall's hand so she would follow me, the paparazzi took some pics but it didn't seem to matter to her. We got to the elevator and I stare at her.
Kendall: Isn't this your hotel?
Cara: Yeah.
Kendall: You realize it wasn't a booty call?
Cara: Haha yes my love, we are not heading to my bed.
Kendall: Oh sorry.
(The elevator doors open and we were already at the roof. She looked at me confused and I hold her hand she followed me and we were in front of the observatory.)
Cara: Here we are.
Kendall: An observatorium?
Cara: Yeah we reached the stars. (Kendall confused with what I just said looked at me awkwardly as we entered the observatorium)
Kendall: What did you say?
Cara: We reached the stars my love. Remember when we met and we were drunk and ended up talking about reaching the stars? Well that's what we're doing tonight. Reaching the stars both of us together. (I leaned on to Kendall and gave her a kiss. She followed the kiss till we realized we where Breathless.)
Kendall: So what now? Am I going to get wine or something?
Cara: Haha there's some in my apartment.