BALMAIN

*POV KENDALL*

Today I woke up at 9:00 am. Gigi came for me at 10:00am to get to the Balmain show preparation. I notice something weird this morning at the hotel with Gigi when I asked her to show me her suite. I couldn't stop thinking of how she was worried of me being there too long or in the hallway. Like she was scared, or something like that. Maybe it was only me and my crazy thoughts, I mean its Paris Fashion Week and maybe I'm overwhelmed. We got to the Balmain fitting and make up there were many known models. There was Doutzen, Jourdan, Joan and many others. We line up for the show time around 5:00 pm... Yes we spent hours rehearsing and getting ready, crazy huh?

The music finally started playing and the catwalk started. It was crazy. I love everything of this collection; there were many celebrities in front row including my sisters and some other friends. At the end we celebrate with a bottle of champagne and thank Oliver Rousteing for letting us be a part of his show.

I went backstage with Gigi and we started changing to our casual clothes.

Gigi: Kendall it was amazing.

Kendall: I know G! I can't wait for Chanel's fashion show.

Gigi: I know girl you'll be great at it. Wait let me get this.

Gigi's phone started ringing she walk and she answer. She sounded serious at first I couldn't really hear nothing. But then she was silent for a minute or maybe two. She smiled and started getting excited. Then she looked at me and hung up. She started walking to were her clothes were and looked at me.

Kendall: Okay what is going on?

Gigi: It was Joe. He says... He is here. And he wants to go out with me tonight.

Kendall: G that's awesome. You haven't been with him in months.

Gigi: I know... But Kendall we had plans tonight.

Kendall: G don't worry. We can make plans some other day. You should totally go out with Joe.

Gigi. Kendall you're the best. Can I visit you tomorrow?

Kendall: I don't see why not. Btw don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Gigi: That's not fair. You don't do nothing wrong.

After Gigi left I return to my hotel there where many paparazzi taking pictures of me so I was wearing sun glasses because of their flashes. Kylie texted me asking where I was so I wasn't really looking in front of me. I got into the elevator and someone else did too. I couldn't notice who it was. After responding to Kylie I turned my face up and I couldn't believe who it was. She was looking at me with a look I never realized she made. She was beautiful she was wearing pants suit and a black blazer... not shirt...ONLY A BLACK BLAZER. She gave me a little smirk after realizing I spent my time looking at her boobs.

Kendall: Ca... Car..

Cara: So I guess I do leave you Breathless, huh?

Kendall: What are you doing here?

Cara: Define where. Here in Paris or Here at this elevator?

Kendall: Both. I thought you weren't coming.

Cara: Well it's Paris Fashion Week I'm not missing it. And well this is my hotel. Nice to see you again btw.

Kendall: You are kidding right? Don't you have something to do with your girlfriend?

Cara: You know what? I do.

I looked at Cara's eyes thinking of slapping her. But before I could do anything she just took my face in her hands and gave me a kiss. It was a kiss full of anger, sadness and mostly need. Like she was needing it... Like she was needing me.

We kiss for a while and then I started to pull her closer to me leaving no space between our bodies. I place my arms around my neck and then a sound that scared us made us pull apart. It was my phone... And it was Kylie. I looked at Cara and she was already looking at the floor like she was mad. Like she had waited for this. I answer the phone with a lot of effort on it. And once again Cara leaved me Breathless.

*PHONE CALL*

Kylie: Kendall?

Kendall: ...Yeah?

Kylie: Are you okay? Where are you?

Kendall:... Umm... At the hotel... The elevator Why?

Kylie: OMG Kendall. Where you banging?

Kendall: I wish.

Kylie: But who-

Kendall: I'll call you later.

Kylie: Wait Ken-

*END PHONE CALL*

Cara looked at me impatient like she knew what I was going to say. I turned off my phone and looked straight to her.

Kendall: Where is your room?