Where Home Is

*POV CARA*

Yesterday we arrive in LA. I'm staying with Kendall and everything seems going great.
Today we are going with Kylie to dinner. Kendall seems nervous about our dinner. In which she is coming out. I told her if she isn't ready she doesn't need to do it. But she wants to. I'm by her side all the way. She left early to go shopping with Khloe. I'm just waiting for Kylie to send me the address and then we'll meet at the restaurant.

*PHONE TEXT*
FROM: KYLIE

K: Hey dude. We'll meet at Nobu Malibu. In half an hour. Kendall will meet us there.

C: Okay see ya Kylie.

K: No problem dude. If you want I can go for you.

C: That be great. Wait for you.

K: Be there in 5.

*PHONE TEXT*

I put on my sneakers. I was wearing a pants suit with a white shirt and sneakers. I went down and Kylie's car was waiting for me. I went out and get on it. She was wearing a crop top and some tight jeans with sneakers. She looked at me and smile.

Kylie: Damn.
Cara: What?
Kylie: I get why Kendall seems so happy.
Cara: Why is that?
Kylie: You fuck her good.

After that we both started laughing and she began driving.

Cara: Is Khloe going with Ken?
Kylie: Nope. She is going to Kourtney's. You have dinner with two Jenner.
Cara: Sounds fun.
Kylie: You know you are like super hot right?
Cara: I've been told.
Kylie: Well it's making hard to focus on the road.
Cara: Yeah sorry about that.
Kylie: You arrogant.
Cara: I'm Real. I mean you get used to being someone that turns straight girls gay.
Kylie: Well I like real Cara.

We started laughing and then arrive to Nobu and sit in our table on a private section. We talk so much about how we hate paparazzi and fake gossip.

Kylie: You know you are super awesome. I get why everyone is obsessed with you.
Cara: Nothing like that.
Kylie: Please man you turn everyone into you.
Cara: So I turn you into me?
Kylie: Since before you were with Kendall. But your hers and she's-
Cara: Mine...
Kylie: Yes. You know I'm happy for both of you bitches. I hope I find that.
Cara: What about Tyga?
Kylie: He's cool and shit... But I'm not really in love with him.
Cara: Is he?
Kylie: Don't think so...
Cara: Then you're not for each other. You know it will take time till you find your one and only.
Kylie: Yeah... You know it's hard...

Kylie was starting to cry so I hold her hand. We hear someone walking to us and clearing her throat. We look and it was Kendall with a concerned expression.

Cara: Hey love.
Kendall: Hello baby. What's going on?
Cara: Umm we where talking and...
Kylie: Nothing bitch. I'm it's fucked up.
Kendall: Kylie what? Tell me you can count on me.
Kylie: I know thanks. Just not now.
Kendall: Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?
Kylie: No. Maybe some other day. But hey I'm starving let's eat.
Cara: Okay... Love how was everything with Khloe?
Kendall: Great she is amazing about all of this coming out.
Kylie: When are you coming out exactly?
Kendall: Well we're hosting a dinner and there I'll tell everyone.
Kylie: Okay and... Your... Public coming out?
Kendall: I've been thinking about it... But not quite sure yet.
Kylie: If you need anything you can tell me you know?
Kendall: Yes. I say the same about you.
Kylie: I know... Are you going with Caitlyn after this?
Kendall: Tomorrow. BTW baby do you wanna come?
Cara: I would love to meet Caitlyn. So yeah love.

We had dinner and talked. Kylie needed to go because she was going to meet with Tyga. Kendall and I were in her car back to her apartment. We were talking and listening to music.

Kendall: Cara what are you working on? You haven't told me about your future plans.
Cara: I don't know love. I just ended the films so I guess I can rest for a little while. Thank God.
Kendall: And are you staying in LA?
Cara: Something tells me you are nervous. Spit it out love.
Kendall: Well you know I was just thinking that... Well you don't have a house in LA...
Cara: Yeah I should start looking for one right?
Kendall: No! I mean no why don't you stay with me?
Cara: Meanwhile I find a place? It sounds good.

We arrive and entered to Kendall's apartment. She pull me close to her and looked into my eyes. I knew exactly the proposition she was about to make.

Kendall: Why don't you move in? Here with me? I mean I know that we are pretty busy people because of our jobs, but we always manage to be together all around the world. But I was thinking why don't you move in here with me? If you are free you can just come home and-
Cara: Kendall my home is wherever you are. And yes I would love moving in with you.
Kendall: I love you Delevingne.
Cara: I love you too Jenner.

We started kissing and as always one thing let to another and we make love again. More than once the same night.