PRE- Grammy Awards

**POV KENDALL**

Yesterday I noticed tension between Hayley and Kylie, it was like they where hiding something...
Anyway today Cara and I are announcing our engagement before presenting an award to Kanye.
It's been a crazy 4 months. Cara and I aren't really rushing with the wedding but the fact is, that it's still a wedding. And we need to plan many things. My mom is going crazy over everything same as Pandora. I guess our moms can't really get along.
I'm more in love with Cara than ever. Nothing can break us.

I started making my way to the kitchen as I woke up. I didn't found Cara by my side. I walk in the kitchen and there she is. Wearing only a shirt that says. I feel like pablo. I approach and hold her from behind. She turns to me and smiles giving soft kisses.

Cara: Good Morning Love.

Kendall: Hey Baby. What are you doing?

Cara: Thinking.

Kendall: About what?

She just smiled and held me to get me on the table. And started kissing me. And then she pull me closer to her and look me in the eye.

Cara: Just Thinking Love.

It was really odd that she didn't tell me what she was thinking. But I let it go for a second.

Cara started to kiss my inner thighs. And then look me in the eye while she introduce two fingers on my center.

I gave a little moan as she did so.
She then started moving those two fingers as she kissed me.
After a while I reached my climax and she just smile giving me a last kiss before she made her way into our bedroom.

My face was with a curious expression. She never leaves. What now?
But a few seconds she came back with a box that had a bow on it.
I looked and her and she was still smiling.

Kendall: What is that?

Cara: Umm I would say a box.

Kendall: But what's inside?

Cara: I guess you'll need to open it.

I opened the box and there was a frame with a picture on it. It was Cara and I. I smiled and look at her.

Cara: I thought that this place should have something from us.
And what is better that this picture of us to remind of us.
Ken we've been trough lot of ups and downs. And I want to remind us of that. Of our love. I want you to know I love you always. And that I know you do too. It's a small thing. But I don't know. I liked the idea of having a portrait of us.

Kendall: I love you.

Cara and I smiled and we kissed again. She look me in the eye. And a tear came down her eye.

Kendall: Aw... Baby don't cry.

Cara: Okay too much drama. Haha we should get going to Kyles house.

We started getting dress. We were going to Kylie's because we would get ready on there. We got there.

__________________________________

We knocked and Jordyn opened the door.

Jordyn: Hey! Glad to see you babes.

Kendall: Hey Jordyn!

Cara: Where's Kylie?

Jordyn: On the living.

We came inside and look for Kylie.

Kylie: Hey guys.

Cara: No more Hey Bitches? That's harsh?

Kylie: Yeah many other things are harsh...

Everyone look surprised. Kylie looked in a mood. I saw Hayley coming from the kitchen and making a signal to Kyles.

Kylie: Sorry... Just... I guess I need a drink.

Kendall: Okay We'll go change.

We walked upstairs and got into the room where owr outfits were.

Kendall: Kylie looks pised.

Cara: I know...

With that small exchange of words we started dressing. I was in a beautiful long black dress. Cara wore a red dress with a little of black in it. God she looks gorgeous.

We went downstairs to get our hair done. I had a low ponytail that look simply amazing. And Cara had her hair straight.
After that Joyce and Sebastian started doing owr makeup.
And then we were done. We decided to join the other ones in the living. Hayley and Kylie were ready. Jordyn wasn't going but she was also on the living. I notice Cara being a little too observant with Kylie and viceversa.
So I stare at Cara and both Cara and Kylie noticed fast.

Kendall: What's going on?

Cara: Nothing... I don't really know. Kylie!

(Cara said a little bit loudly so everyone turn to see her)

Cara: Could we talk on the kitchen.

Kylie and Cara made their way into the kitchen and while they where talking Hayley looked at me like she was checking on me. But why?

__________________________________

**POV CARA

We made our way into the kitchen. She turned to see me and I noticed she was mad.

Cara: Why are you mad Kyles?

Kylie: Like you don't know...

Cara: But Kyles I really don't.

Kylie looked down like she was somehow... disappointed. And then looked back at me.

Kylie: You don't remember what happened between us?

After that it hit me. I remembered what happened between me and Kylie. On the engagement party. When we were alone.
I need to do something about it.