Kylie and Cara

**POV CARA**

#Flashback#

I walked out of the garage feeling awful with myself. Kendall did told me to do whatever to get rid of Michelle. Well I did. She won't mess with us again. But will I ever forget that?

Michelle was right it wouldn't hurt Kendall... It would hurt ME.
That's why she did it. She knew I would never let go of Kendall. So she hurt me. How could someone I once loved became that person. How? Why?

I walked out feeling like trash. I looked at Kendall. I can't go with her. Not after that. I saw Kylie and walk to her instead.

Cara: Hey. Can we go somewhere?

Kylie: Are you okay?

Cara: Kyles I really need to go somewhere.

Kylie: Yeah okay.

We got in Kylie's car and she started driving.

Kylie: Where are we going?

Cara: Stop here. I need to buy something.

Kylie: Umm... Sure.

We stopped on a gas station and I made my way to the liquor bottles. I bought 2 bottles. 1 of vodka and 1 of rum. I also bought a box of cigarettes.
We got back to the car and it wasn't even a minute since we bought them and I was already drinking from the rum. Kylie looked at me concerned. So I speak.

Cara: You know we should go to your house. I don't wanna go to Kendall's.

Kylie: Okay... Just don't drink too much please.

Cara: I'll think about it.

We arrived to Kylie's and I've already drink the entire rum bottle. We sat down on the couch and she stared at me.

Cara: Are you not going to ask?

Kylie: What happened.

I started telling Kylie everything. How Michelle appeared and how Kendall told me to do anything. And how I did it. How I felted about it. Then after telling her. She was shocked. She couldn't say anything. And I was really drunk.

Cara: Kylie you always tell me how hot I am. I must look fucking awful.

Kylie: Cara...

Cara: Btw not my bussiness I know. But what's been of that Tyga dude?

Kylie started crying and I hugged her for a few minutes while she cried. She stopped and look at me for a second.... Before she kissed me.

I kissed her back. The kiss torn fast and full of lust. Kylie was already on top of me. Kissing me. I took off her jacket and I started kissing her neck.
She separates but I get her close again. I'm not thinking straight on who is kissing me and what I'm doing. But one thing I know for sure. I want to fuck this girl.

I manage to lay her on the couch and get on top of her. She gives a soft moan. She takes off my shirt and stars kissing my neck.

I start to move my hand touching her inner thights. Thanks she's wearing a dress. She holds my hand and tries to resist.

Kylie: Cara I think we shouldn't...

Cara: Maybe we should...

After saying that Kylie manages to stop me and looks me in the eye.

Kylie: No Cara we really shouldn't.

I get up and after that she gets up too. We both sat on the couch for 10 minutes without any exchange of a word. After that I start talking.

Cara: I'm sorry... I don't know why I didn't stop.

Kylie: It's my fault I kissed you first.

Cara: Doesn't mean I couldn't tell you to stop.

Kylie: Cara you are drunk... I'm the one taking advantage... Maybe we should... Cara are you okay?

I was petrified. I kissed Kylie. And it couldn't been more. I didn't said no. She's Kendall's sister. How could I? I need to tell Kendall.

Cara: I need to tell her.

Kylie: What? No Cara you can't?

Cara: Why not?

Kylie: Okay first of all. It's my sister. And second of all Cara she'll never forgive me. And you can't tell her. Cara for Kendall we (her family) are everything. And you'll damage that.

Cara: But it was my fault too.

Kylie: That's worst look. She'll be without me and you. Please Cara don't.

I thought about it. Maybe Kylie was right. Maybe it wasn't good. I mean Kylie is Kendall's sister. And I can't ruin that.

Cara: Okay. Kylie?

Kylie: I know... We should go to Kendall's apartment.

We drove back and I pour myself some of the bottle of vodka. I looked and Kylie and she didn't look me in the eye.

Cara: Hey! Look at me.

Kylie finally dared to look me in the eye and a little tear went down her face.

Cara: I am so sorry. For being so stupid. But Kylie I need you. You are my friend. And Kendall needs you. But I want you to know that it was a huge mistake.

Kylie: I know. I'm sorry too.

Cara: I'm going to change my shirt. Wait a second.

I went to change and when I got back Kylie was gone. And Kendall was already home.

_________________________________

Next Morning I Couldn't Remember Anything As If Nothing Happened...

#End Flashback#

I wake up sweating from a dream... Better said nightmare. How could I've done that?
I wake up next to Kendall. It's 4am. I look at her and tears star rushing down my face. How could I? I don't want to wake her up... not now. I wake up and make my way to the kitchen. I grab a glass of water and sit on the balcony thinking. I get my cigarettes and start smoking. Until I notice it's already 8am. I start hearing noises meaning Kendall woke up. After a few seconds I hear footsteps getting closer.

Kendall: Cara? What are you doing? Have you been all night here?

Cara: I just woke up early...

Kendall: You know the invites for the wedding are amazing. We really pulled it off.

Cara: Yeah.

Kendall: What's wrong?

I stay quiet long enough for Kendall to worry and finally speak to say only one line.

Cara: Maybe we should postponed the wedding.