The Engagement Party

*POV Kendall*

Everything has been perfect since Cara propose, she is excited for the wedding which will take place in 3 months Cara said she wasn't trying to rush me but she couldn't wait to call me wife.
I needed to be on Paris after Christmas so we decided to make our engagement party after that.
I spend Christmas with my family and she spend it with hers so we could meet after in Paris.
Finally we are making our engagement party a lot of magazines already want us to make an interview but I don't think of doing it without Cara.
We actually haven't announced our engagement publicly, our fans find out because of some paparazzi that caught a picture of my wedding ring in Paris.
I heard my apartment door opening an Cara arrived with some food.

Cara: Love? Are you here?
Kendall: Hey fiancé.
Cara: Oh god you look so hot
Ms. Delevingne.
Kendall: What can I say? Love suits me.
Cara: Of course it does. So... Are you excited?
Kendall: Of course, we've postponed this for so long.
Cara: And we've been postponing other things too.
Kendall: I know we need to announced publicly, just haven't found the way I want to do it.
Cara: What do you mean?
Kendall: It's special and I want to announced it that way. Doing something special. For us. For our fans.
Cara: Okay love. Are you ready?
Kendall: Cara I haven't even shower is in two hours.
Cara: Oh yeah sorry. That gives me an idea future wife.
Kendall: Really? Like what?
Cara: I brought some food.
Kendall: So you want to eat?
Cara: Not really no.

Cara hold me on her arms and started kissing my lips and neck. She place me on the kitchen table that way I was sitting and facing her.

Cara: I fucking adore you.

She kissed me aggressively and grabbed my boobs. She pulled me close to her and look me in the eye. She noticed she was being aggressive and stopped.

Kendall: Baby are you okay?
Cara: I'm sorry I was a little too aggressive, it's just... I just... Forget it.
Kendall: Do you want to talk about it?
Cara: Not now love.
Kendall: Okay if you want to we can talk.
Cara: Yeah.
Kendall: But... Are we still...

Cara looked at me with a smile and grabbed me with her arms. She kissed me and take me to our room.

----------------
*2 hours later

Kendall: Cara we are going to be late.
Cara: Hey the second time on your car was your idea.
Kendall: Okay It was so worth it. But still we are late.
Cara: Bullshit is our party we are not late.

We arrived 10 minutes late to Kris house where the party was taking place. And once we came in no one seemed to care for our delay except for one person.

Kris: Seriously what's wrong with you guys? 10min late? Why?

Kylie and Khloe were walking to us while mom kept arguing about our unpunctuality.

Kylie: Hey Ms. And Ms. Sunshine.
Cara: Hey you little bitch.
Khloe: Hey girls.
Cara: Hey Ko.
Kylie: Cara I was thinking how could it possibly be that my sister the most punctual whore is 10 minutes late. And then I noticed your fucking smile. Like literally the smile you make after you just fuck. So... Did you fuck?
Cara: Twice.
Kendall:Cara!
Kris: Okay I better go.
Kylie: Bye mom. So twice huh?
Cara: Yeah big time.
Kendall: Cara!
Cara: What? She asked.
Kendall: And if she asks where it was would you answer?
Kylie: Your car huh?
Cara: And the shower.
Kendall: Seriously?
Cara: It's not like we don't know she just had sex with Tyga in the bathroom.

Kylie started blushing and we just started laughing.
We continue talking to the guests and we were having so much fun. It was not like a formal engagement party but a normal party where there's alcohol and a dance floor and people actually wanna dance. Kylie was talking to us about her new tattoo, when I noticed something or better said someone. She was far from me and I couldn't tell who she was but she looked familiar. Then she started walking to us. Oh shit. When she arrived I was surprised and Cara just looked at her with a hateful look. Kylie, Gigi and Hailey stayed in silence.

Cara: What are you doing here?
Michelle: Aren't you happy I came.
Cara: I told you earlier I don't want to see you.
Michelle: Okay listen to me Delevingne you were the one who break me okay? You were the one crazy and wild. And you were the bad Girlfriend. So don't talk to me like I am a fucking whore okay? Because I should be the one doing that.

Cara stayed in silence for a while and nobody knew what to do. Michelle started looking at me... Better said analyzing me. Then Cara look at me and finally said something.

Cara: Can I talk to you? Somewhere else?
Michelle: Look at you so mature.

Michelle started walking inside the house and Cara looked at me.

Cara: I need to give this a closure. Do you trust me?
Kendall: Do what you need to do.
Cara: I won't take long I hope.

She looked at me and gave me a kiss then she started to walk away. I grabbed her arm and she stopped with a confused look. I got closer and whisper on her ear.

Kendall: I understand. Do what you need to do to end it.

She looked at me confused and look at Gigi too. Then she leaved.

_________________________________
*POV CARA*

I am really confused for what Kendall just told me it's not like I don't know what she meant. It's just that I don't know why she thinks she should say that. I looked for Michelle everywhere on the house and I can't find her. I open the door to the garage and the lights were off. I turned them on. Of course.

Cara: What are you doing here?
Michelle: There is people everywhere.
Cara: I know but I mean what are you doing here.
Michelle: Oh, well Kris invited me I guess you should update your mother in law about your ex girlfriend's.
Cara: And why you decided to come?
Michelle: I wanted to see you. I don't know it's hard to believe that you are settling down.
Cara: I'm sorry.
Michelle: Sorry what?
Cara: Michelle I am really sorry. It wasn't right what I did to you.
Michelle: Yeah I heard you did it to someone else. Annie Clark or something like that.
Cara: Yeah. I'm not good at this. But I've found the right one you know?
Michelle: Yeah I do.
Cara: Really?
Michelle: No Cara not really. I thought I had but it wasn't what I thought it was.
Cara: So you did love me?
Michelle: I fucking propose to you what else the fuck you needed to understand that I wanted you to spend the rest of my life with?
Cara: I'm sorry I really am.
Michelle: I know you are but I am not leaving this like it is already.
Cara: What do you want?
Michelle: I'm pretty sure your gorgeous fiancé told you to do anything to get me out of your life didn't she?
Cara: What if she did?
Michelle: You Know what. You know if you do this it won't hurt her. It will hurt you.
Cara: What if I don't do it?
Michelle: Well I'm sure she is good in bed.
Cara: Shut up you slut!
Michelle: Then do it.

I couldn't let her ruin my relationship with Kendall and if I don't do it she will stick around and fuck with us. I won't let her hurt Kendall.
Michelle jump to a table and started raising her dress to let her legs show off. I got close to her and hold her aggressively against me.

Cara: I hope you like rough sex.
Michelle: Don't worry I'll be gentle with you.
Cara: That's not part of the deal
Michelle: It is now.

_________________________________
*POV KENDALL*

Gigi: Where is she?
Kendall: Leave her alone.
Gigi: Kendall you told her to do anything to get her out of her life.

We saw Michelle getting out of the garage and then she smirk at us. After a minute Cara got out. She looked at us with a look on her eyes I wasn't aware of. She didn't walk to us. She walk to Kylie and they went out the house. I went out and she was leaving on Kylie's Ferrari. What happened? Why does she ignored me?

________________________________
****Please Read ****

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPLOAD I JUST WASN'T ABLE TO WRITE.

FIRST OF ALL I ADORE MICHELLE AND I RESPECT THE RELATIONSHIP SHE HAD WITH CARA.

PLEASE DON'T FIND THIS IN ANY WAY OFFENSIVE. REMEMBER THIS IS A FANFICTION.

AND I NEEDED THIS FOR CREATING A LITTLE DRAMA.

THANKS FOR READING I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.