Diary entry 11 - compared to my puny little bump people call muscle.

Start from the beginning

I smile under his grasp and slide my tongue out of my mouth and lick Drakes hand.

He laughs. "Pa-lese. That happens to me all the time." He scoffs.

My eyes widen in disgust at the statement. "Ewwww." I drag out, my voice barely audible by the large bulky hand clasping my mouth shut.

"If I let go, you won't yell rape?" He inquires.

"You gonna let go of my wrist?" I mumble into his hand.

His hand falls down, brushing my hip slightly.

I shiver at the contact, his warmth seeping through my layered clothes.

Weird?

I sigh in frustration. "I said, are you gonna let go of my wrist?"

His eyes flicker to the hand that is tightly holding onto my wrist.

His hand slowly and reluctantly let's go of me and I smile in satisfaction.

"Thank you. Now what do you want? I have somewhere to be." I spit out.

"I was gonna ask if you wanted a ride home? Wait. Where are you going?" He asks.

Is that jealously I smell?

I roll my eyes at his stupid question. "Where do you think I'm going?" I question rhetorically. "Did you forget that you want to take me somewhere today so you can, and I quote 'spice up my life a little'." I place my hands on my hips expectantly.

He stares down at his hands that are holding each other tightly, his knuckles turning white in...embarrassment?

I sigh in annoyance. My hand lifts up and I flick him hard in the head to knock some sense into his pea sized brain. "You're such a turd. You can't go making plans and forgetting them the next day!" I pause and realise how possessive I must sound. "Whatever. I have better things to do then to jog your memory." I spin on my heel and begin walking away.

Someone grips my wrist and yells "Wait!"

My eyes widen at the feeling of electricity.

"RAPE! RAPE!" Right after I shout rape Drake let's go of me.

"Wow. Your really know how to keep your word." He scratches the back of his neck as I turn.

"Unlike some people." I mumble under my breathe.

"C'mon. I'm driving you home. Where do you live?" He states.

"Why do you wanna know? For all I know, you might murder me." Not that I have a problem with that. "And anyway, you already know. You came to my house 4 days ago." I say sharply.

"If I wanted to murder you, I would've done it ages ago. And besides. Why would I want to murder someone as beautiful as you?" He says, dodging my comment on him coming to my house before.

"Get in." Drake orders and I reluctantly obey.

I sit, my bag lying on my black leggings.

"Address?"

"37 bask street." I say blankly. How can someone forget so easily.

"What? No way! I live right next door to you!" He shouts giddily.

"What? Bu-but how? You drove away that night. And the house was just bought." I stutter.