"Who you vouch for?" Jaxon asked. Tati smiled proudly and replied, "Cleveland Cavilers." Jaxons face fell flat.

"Fuck out my face, that lame, suck ass team. Curry let they ass win. You see how he hesitated and missed, that game was the rig." Jaxon said.

"My point exactly." I agreed proudly.

"Yeah that way." Jaxon added. Tati rolled her eyes so hard that I thought that they might get stuck. She crosses her arms across her chest and tapped her foot on the ground.

"Y'all done now?" She said with a attitude. She can't get mad her team sorry as fuck.

"Yeah. You mad?" I smirked. Tati put her middle finger up and me and turned around.

"Bye. Tell jaxon to take you home." Tati spat bitterly while walking back across the street. She would be alright in the morning. Jaxon chuckled and shook his head.

"C'mon mama lemme take you home." Jaxon said hopping off the hood of his car
He opened the drivers side and I walked over to the passengers side and opened the door and slid into the cool seats.

Jaxon started his car and then closed his door. His radio started to play "problem" by my husband chance the rapper.

"You don't want no problem, want no problem wimme." I rapped getting hyped up. Chance was my man, people just didn't understand.

I was so hyped up that I didn't even notice that Jaxon was trying to get my attention.

"Oh huh?" I answered finally turning my attention to jaxon.

"I asked you if you if you wanted to hang out tomorrow?" Jason replied turning into the main road.

"Uhh. I guess, if I don't have nothing else to do. What you have in mind?" I replied taking out my phone to check my non existent messages.

"I don't know smoke, fuck, sleep, wake up, repeat." Jason replied. When I heard his comment I stale faces him.

"Bye jaxon get out and get hit by a bus." I replied. This boy was a damn fool. Jaxon started to laugh as he pulled up into the entrance of my apartment complex.

"I was kidding, but you really want me to get hit by a bus? You mean as fuck."

"You'll be alright." I took off my seatbelt as soon as my apartment came into view.

"No I'll be dead as hell. Get out my car. Mean ass." He unlocked the doors and I opened the door and stuck one leg out then turned back to Jaxon. I opened my mouth to speak but he interrupted me.

"Uh uh don't say nothing, get out my car." Jaxon said picking up his phone. He had a slight smirk on his face so I could tell that he wasn't serious.

Getting out the car I walked to the door of my apartment and took out my key. I unlocked the door and opened it only to be meet with pure darkness.

I guess my mother was working the nightshift at the hospital today then. She worked at Grady hospital downtown and I almost never see her. Which is why I'm always over Tati's house.

I locked the door behind me because people would dead ass run up in your shit in the hood, and then headed back to my room. I flicked on the light and kicked off my shoes at the same time. Dropping myself onto my bed, I reached for the remote and turned on the fifty inch flat screen that sat on my dresser.

The next day

The next day...

"Umm Jaxon hold this." I demanded holding out yet another shopping bag. This time from H&M. Jaxon stopped sipping on is grape fanta long enough to look me up and down.

"The flying fuck I look like. I ain't no bag holder. Does my forehead say personal shopping bag holder?" Jaxon flipped out. He had me don't laughing to the point where I was hunched over gasping for air.

"I don't see shit funny." Jaxon said but at the same time he grabbed the bag anyway.

"You better be glad that im a gentleman."

"Boy whatever." I said walking ahead if him AMD heading in the direction of my favorite store out the whole entire mall. I didn't come earlier because it was packed but now that I see that its not so imma go in.

"Make me drop these bags." Jaxon warned. I turned back to him and gave him the middle finger and then walked in Nordstrom.

I saw a fifty percent off sale sign and got happy. Hell save money, live better.

Halfway through my shopping, Jaxon ass started to complain. He acted just like a big ass child and it was really irking my last nerves.

"Girl you need to hurry up. I'm starving, I'm tired and my feet hurt.

*********

Short I know... I really wasn't feeling the end of this. Next chapter will be better, once I get out of writers block.

Not edited.