Nothing

Maya has been distant all day. Everyone has noticed, Riley tried talking to her but all she got was a mumbled excuse and a view of Maya's back as she rushed off to class. All other attempts have failed as well. Lucas decided to get her alone, maybe their 'not' relationship will prompt her to trust him? He finds her wandering the halls near the cafeteria. He approaches her with caution, fully aware that he will probably be brushed off like all the others before him. But he's done with her broody sulking, so he's not going to let her brush him off.
"Maya!" She visibly tenses. He's caught her. With only an emergency exit behind her, he blocks her from the rest of the school in a hallway "What's wrong. You've been weird all day and I want to know why."
"It's nothing." She try's to push past him, he pushes her back
"I'm not letting you go until you tell me."
"It nothing, Lucas. Let me go."
"Maya, just tell me. It hurts to see you hurt and I want to help you."
"Just stop!"
"Maya! Everyone is concerned about you! You've been acting all weird! You even pushed away Riley! You-"
"Damnit Lucas! How the hell is anyone supposed to act when they realize they're in love with their best friend!"
"What?" She shoves past him, he lets her go