Ill

It's Corpanga's anniversary, Cory forgot to call a babysitter. "Riley, can you look after Auggie for the night? You can have Maya over, just don't get into any funny business."
"Sure, Dad, have fun on your date you two!"
"Thank you, sweetheart! We'll be back by eleven, please have Auggie asleep by then. Bye!" Cory and Topanga rush out the door to make their reservation.
"Now that they're gone," Maya says, slinking around the corner and walking towards Riley, "we can have some fun." Maya's lips catch Riley's, but Riley pushes her away
"Maya, we're babysitters. We can't just make out!"
"You're no fun. In the movies the babysitter always calls over their boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever and makes out." Maya says with a huff
"Not this babysitter." Riley marches herself over to Auggie's bedroom door and knocks, "August! Mommy and Daddy are gone, Maya and I are your babysitters."
Auggie opens his door slowly, "Don't come in here! I'm- I'm- ACHOO! I'm sick, and you guys don't know how to take care of me when I'm sick. I'm going to wait for mommy in here. I don't need you."
"Auggie, that's nonsense! Maya and I can care for you. What does Mommy do when your sick?" Auggie rattles off a list of things that Topanga does for him and closes his door to be in solitude.
"Well, that sounds like a lot of stuff we can't do. So let's leave the little one in his room, and we can go to your room..."
"Maya! We can't just leave not take care of him! He said mom makes him soup." Riley moves to the cabinet and pulls out a can of progresso, "Do you know how to use the stove?"
"You're a piece of work," Maya takes the can from Riley and kisses her on the nose, "but your my piece of work. Can you get me a bowl?" Riley obliges and Maya proceeds to microwave the soup. They do as much as they can for Auggie, and in no time he is ready for bed. So they send him to sleep with an impromptu song. As soon as Maya's sure he's out, she pulls Riley into her room and kisses her. "When we're married, we are not having kids."
"Maya!"
"Every second taking care of Auggie was a lost second that I could have spent with you, and I want to spend every second with you."
"Well when you put it that way..."
And they kissed. They kissed, and they kissed, and kissed some more. They kissed until they fell asleep, tangled in each other's arms.