Diary entry 10 - "Is it that time of the month?"

Magsimula sa umpisa

His face turns a deep red. "I-I just thought that-"

"You thought that because I'm getting moody, I've got my period!" I grumble loudly. "Ugh! I'll never get boys." I through my hands up in the air and stumble to the living room.

I through myself on the cushiony couch and watch as Drake slowly makes his way to sit next to me, his face covered in utter shock.

"Um, okay. So I want to get videos of you doing your normal daily stuff." He suggests.

"Okay. But it will be pretty boring seeing as I only really read and do homework." I shrug, bringing my legs to my chest.

"Well that is gonna change now that 'da sexy male model' is here." He pumps his chest out and does that super man pose.

I giggle a little. "Sexy male model? Is that what you are?" I question, raising an eyebrow.

"Well of coarse. What else would I be?"

"Your ego stinks really badly." I fan my nose for good measure.

"Oh well. Better get used to it." He shrugs.

I stare into his captivating blue orbs. Seconds later I find myself getting lost in them.

"Maybe I could spice up your life a little." He interrupts with a husky tone on.

I pull my gaze away from his and eye my nails. "Good luck with that."

"On Friday get dressed in something nice. I'm taking you out." He orders.

"Please." I tell him.

He rolls his eyes. "Please come with me on Friday to have fun for once."

I feign hurt. "Ouch. What are you saying Major? I'm not fun?" I point at his chest.

He takes a massive gulp and I laugh. "Ah...er...you-you know."

I pull away, a cheeky smile on my face. When I see he stares at me with a shocked expression on his face, my smile slowly fades. "It's a joke. You know, when people laugh."

He sits in place, his mouth gradually closing. "I mean yeah. A-a...joke." He stutters, his blue eyes staring into my brown eyes.

I stare down at my lap and we sit in an awkward silence.

"It's getting late. You should probably go." I look up and find him already staring at me. I blush and his blank expression turns into a conceited smile.

"Aww. Growing tired of me already?" He questions.

I shove him as he pulls himself off the couch. "Goodbye Drake." I say as I open the front door.

He turns around and gives me a genuine smile; one that is way more beautiful then the smirks he always wears.

"Bye Blossom." He turns around and walks to his car, pulling out of the driveway and into the dark road ahead.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Wanna come to my house tonight? Me and Brian are gonna watch scream!" Cassy calls out from the other end of the line.

I roll my eyes at her behaviour. "Is Brian gonna hide under the blanket like last time?"

I hear Cassy snicker. "I can't say. That boy is unpredictable."

"Alright. Come pick me up at 6." I comment.

"Girl. You still haven't gotten your licence?"

"I'm taking another test next week." I shrug and flick through my chemistry book.