Matei

Okay so I know someone asked for RoChu, which I will get to, but I realized I only have one RoBul chapter and I was like fUCK I NEED TO WRITE ABOUT THEM SO I'LL DO THAT NOW. So the chapter AFTER this one will be RoChu. I apologize for this

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to know the truth, Vlad thought that after two months, Aleksander would grow tired of him and dump him. He thought that Aleks would want to date someone else, someone who was actually good enough for him. He never believed he was good enough for the Bulgarian and nothing anyone said could make him change his mind. Well, nothing but the fact that Aleksander proposed to Vladimir 2 years after their first date. That was the day that he finally believed he was good enough for his precious boyfriend.

"VLAD. QUIT THINKING ABOUT OTHER-FUCK- SHIT AND PLEASE-SHIT- HOLD MY HAND. THIS FUCKING HURTS," Aleksander said as he pushed. Ah, yes, I forgot to mention that, after a year of marriage, the couple was having their first baby. And Aleks was giving birth at the moment, in case you couldn't tell. Romania, frightened by his husband, quickly grabbed his hand and nearly shrieked in pain.

"ALEKS THAT HURTS!" he yelled. Big mistake.

"DO YOU WANT A 7 POUND BABY TO COME OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLE, BECAUSE YOU CAN HARDLY HANDLE A DICK," Aleks yelled back. The couple seriously loved each other but now was clearly not the time for bullshit for Bulgaria. (A/N: it'd make more sense for a C-Section, I know, but whatever)

"He's almost out, Bulgaria. One more push," the nurse, who was laughing, said.

"JESUS FUCK," Aleks yelled. He pushed once more and groaned in pain. Romania watched, still in pain from Bulgaria squeezing his hand, and heard a baby crying. He pushed back Bulgaria's hair, which was basically soaked in sweat, and kissed his forehead.

"You're gross, Vladimir," he said with a smile as the nurse carried the baby to him and let the couple see him. They kissed his forehead before allowing the nurse to take him away to clean him. When she came back, he was wrapped up in a purple blanket, fast asleep. Bulgaria was sitting up and at his side was Romania, Moldova and Hungary. Romania and Hungary did fight a lot but he needed someone to be with Moldova while he waited for the baby to be born.

"So, what'd you two name him?" Hungary asked quietly, not wanting to wake the baby who was sleeping in her arms.

"Matei," they replied together. (A/N: They obviously don't have official last names so please bear with me on them)

"Matei Hinov-Lupei...I like it. He's adorable," she replied. (A/N: tbh, i think newborn babies are horrifying but whatever. they're cute after about 2 weeks)

"Mulțumesc, Elizaveta," Vladimir replied.

-------------------------------------------time skip bc i cant write-----------------------------------------------------

Bulgaria was fast asleep in the couple's bedroom and Romania was putting Matei to sleep. It'd only been two months and the couple already looked sleep deprived. But, hey, what can you do? Did they think it was worth it? Hell fucking yeah. The two completely adored their son. And, no, Moldova was not forgotten. Sick bastards. Moldova was loved just as much as Matei (A/N: It's 3 AM my writing is even worse now)

"Romania?" Moldova said quietly as he walked into the nursery. Romania turned around saw that Moldova was looking down at the floor, wearing one of Romania's shirts as pajamas, which he looked adorable in, sniffling.

"What's wrong, Moldova?" Romania asked as he turned to face his baby brother, kneeling down to meet his eyes. Matei had already fallen asleep so his attention was completely on Moldova. (A/N: I think I'll use the name Aurel for Moldova)

"I had a nightmare. And it was really bad..." the brunette said, more tears streaming down his chubby cheeks. Romania sighed and hugged him.

"Again?" he asked. Moldova nodded and hugged him back.

"This time someone made me watch while they killed you and Aleks and then they killed Sealand and Seborga," he said, crying harder. Romania held his baby brother closer, rubbing his back. Moldova had nightmares frequently but very rarely did they get that bad.

"Do you wanna sleep with Aleks and I, Aurel?" Vladimir asked as the little nation held onto him. Moldova nodded and Romania picked him up.

"Say goodnight to Matei," he said quietly, holding Moldova so that he could kiss the baby's cheek.

"Noapte buna," he said after kissing his cheek. Romania bent down and did the same before walking out and closing the door, carrying Moldova to his and Bulgaria's room. He pulled the covers back and laid Moldova between him and Bulgaria, the brunette waking up in the process. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, covering his mouth with his hand as he yawned.

"Did you have another nightmare, скъпа," he asked Moldova in a loving tone. Even though Bulgaria was his brother-in-law and Romania was his brother, they were more like parents to the small nation.

"Da," he said quietly. Bulgaria pulled Moldova to his chest and stroked his hair lovingly.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked as Romania joined their embrace.

"Someone made me watch while they killed you and Vlad and then they killed Sealand and Seborga," he said while trying not to cry. Bulgaria kissed the top of his head and held him tighter.

"We're still here, Aurel. Nothing's gonna happen and even if something did happen, we can't die. We'll only die if our country dissolves. Even then, we might end up like Prussia. (KILL ME) I don't want you to cry. I want you to smile that adorable smile of yours. I never want to see you upset, Moldova. Vlad and I will always keep you and Matei safe. We'll never let anyone hurt you two. No more crying. I want to see you smile," he whispered to the small boy. Moldova let a small smile make its way onto his face and hugged Bulgaria tighter.

"Vă mulțumesc, frate mai mare," he said with a bigger smile. Bulgaria smiled and pulled away from the embrace.

"There's that adorable smile," he said. "Now get some rest, okay?" he embraced Moldova once again, this time throwing his arm around Romania as well and the three soon fell asleep, smiles plastered on all their faces.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That one wasn't so bad. Okay. So, this is still out of order since I'm still introducing kids. I've got like 13 more to introduce but worry not, only one needs to be born. You'll know all their ages by the time the oldest ones are 15. The youngest will be about 9 at that time. So once everything is settled, it'll flow smoothly. And, yes, this will be a very lengthy fanfic. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter bc I really liked writing this. Tell me what you think and also tell me what you want next. Next chapter will be RoChu but I need to know what you want afterwards. And please recommend couples I haven't done in a very long time. So no SuFin, GiriPan, LietPol, RoChu or RoBul after the next chapter. Also, I'm changing my name yet again. Annoying, I know. I haven't decided but I'll let y'all know when I do. And I will start rewriting the SuFin fanfic i deleted when I left. I'll start uploading it when I have 5 chapters done. Bye guys and thank you for 9.22K reads. Love you- No name