Are You Ready, Liet?

"Liet, do you, like, ever want to have kids?" Poland asked his husband Lithuania. Lithuania looked down at the Polish man in his arms, surprised by the sudden question. He loved Feliks very much and had thought about kids before but he didn't think Poland wanted any.

"I've thought about it. Why do you ask?" Toris replied.

"Well, I'm asking because I'm pregnant. And I totally didn't know if you, like, wanted any kids," Feliks said as his eyes met Toris'. To be honest, he was afraid Lithuania didn't want kids yet.

"You're pregnant?" Lithuania asked.

"Tak. Are you mad?" Poland asked.

"Ne! I'm not mad at all! In fact, I'm overjoyed. I love kids and I do want to have kids. Especially with someone as beautiful as you, Pol," Lithuania said while smiling. Poland's green eyes lit up and a smile spread across his face.

"Really?"

"Taip."

"Bardzo Cię kocham," Poland said before hugging Lithuania.

"Aš irgi tave myliu," Lithuania said as he returned the hug.

__________________________Time skip~_____________________________

Two hours later, Poland and Lithuania were laying in bed, cuddling and talking. Every now and then, they would make each other laugh while they talked about the past. Toris decided to talk about the future.

"What would you like to name the baby," he asked as Feliks nuzzled his neck. He intertwined their fingers and held Feliks closer.

"Well, if it's a girl, I totally want her name to be Audra and if it's a boy, I totally want his name to be Aleksy," Poland replied. He absolutely loved those names and was actually kind of hoping they'd have twins. He'd love to see how he and Lithuania would handle it.

"Audra is Lithuanian," Toris said with a smile on his face.

"Yep. You, like, have some pretty names, Liet. But they're totally not as pretty as you," Poland said with a slight blush on his cheeks. He was hoping Lithuania wouldn't notice that Audra was a Lithuanian name. Toris' cheeks turned a shade of red because of what Feliks had said. Honestly, Poland was shy but he had no filter whatsoever. And Lithuania loved that about him.

"I like those names, Pol. I can't wait to see our baby," Toris said before he kissed Feliks' head.

"I can't wait either. Kocham Cię."

"Aš irgi tave myliu."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I HATE MY WRITING SO MUCH T^T. THIS ONE IS SHORT. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY RACHEL.