GerIta- Pregnant?

"Feli? Are you okay?" Ludwig asked his husband, his voice full of concern.

"I-I'm fine," Feliciano replied.

"But you sound like you've been crying."

"....I'm okay. Don't worry."

"Open the door. Please, Feli."

Feliciano had been in the bathroom all morning long, crying. Why was Italy crying you ask? The nation was afraid. He recently found out that he was pregnant and was afraid Ludwig would leave him. Would he be angry? Does he even want a child?

"Feliciano...please. Open the door," Germany said once more.

The door opened and Germany's heart dropped. Italy's honey-hazel eyes were full of tears. He pulled the shorter male into a hug.

"Why are you crying?" He asked. Italy did cry often but that didn't stop Ludwig's heart from breaking each and every time.

"Would you ever leave me? Even if I was pregnant?" Italy asked, tears threatening to spill out.

"Why would I leave you? I love you more than anything in this world, Italien. And why are you talking about preg-" he stopped as realization hit him like a ton of bricks. He looked at Italy, his heart pounding and his hands shaking.

"A-Are you pregnant?"

"Y-Yes." Feli said nervously. Germany smiled. This surprised the Italian. What surprised him even more was when the German kissed him.

"Feli. I will always love you, okay? You didn't have to be afraid to tell me. I'm glad we're having a baby. I know he/she will be beautiful. After all, I made them with the most beautiful man in the world . I can't wait to see our beautiful little angel," Germany said as he hugged Italy tighter.

"Ti amo, Germany," Italy said before kissing Germany.

"Ich liebe dich auch," Germany said, smiling.This was just the beginning of a beautiful path in their lives.

__________________________________________________________________

So, if anyone actually read this, I hope you enjoyed it. I would really appreciate it if you let me know in the comments what you liked so I could continue writing. Last time I wrote and published a fanfiction, I had 8 chapters and 600 reads but I deleted it because I hated the story. Here I am over a year later doing this. So again, thank you if you read this.

Bye! - Vladimir