Cuddle Me, Al- Veggie Burgers

"Al! Can you come here for a second?" Allen yelled to his husband Alfred.

"What is it babe?" Alfred yelled back.

"Just c'mere. Please?"

"Alright, alright." America walked to the living room where he saw 2p!America on the red couch. He had a blanket wrapped around his shoulders and was shivering. He turned around, his crimson red eyes meeting Alfred's baby blue eyes.

"Cuddle me. I'm cold," Allen said with a pout.

"Is that seriously why you called me?" America said, raising a blond eyebrow.

"Please?" Allen pleaded. America sighed loudly before staring at his husband. Allen looked at America with big red eyes knowing he would say yes.

"No. Don't pull that on me. You know I can't say no to your puppy eyes," America said while looking away. Allen whimpered before saying, "Please, Al? I'm cold and cuddling you would help that. Unless you wanna do something else that would make me warm~"

"A-Allen!" Alfred yelled as a blush spread across his face. Sometimes, Allen seemed so innocent. Other times, not so much. Allen smiled innocently before saying, "What, America? I was simply suggesting that you cuddle me or find something else to do to keep me warm~"

"Liar. You were suggesting we have sex," America said as his blush grew darker.

"Was I? Well, I'm glad you caught on. So, what's your choice? I don't mind either of them~" the shorter brunette said as he walked over to his husband. He wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him. America was stunned but after a few seconds, kissed back. 2p!America pulled away and smirked. America pulled him back into another kiss. He suddenly had an idea.

America began to kiss 2p! America roughly before pinning him down on the couch. Alfred smirked at his husband before saying, "I'll go with option 2."

Allen blushed scarlet red and connected their lips once again, kissing him deeply and roughly this time. He forced his tongue into Alfred's mouth and they fought for dominance, which Alfred won. Alfred pulled away and began kissing Allen's neck, biting and sucking as he went down to his chest.

"Now, to put my plan into action," America thought with a devilish grin. He continued kissing Allen's chest, making the smaller brunette moan loudly. America grabbed the blanket that was on the floor and pulled away from Allen. He smiled sweetly and said, "Did I say 2? I meant 1."

"Al! You fucking tease!" Allen yelled, his crimson eyes wide with surprise.

"Guilty as charged," Alfred said innocently before kissing his husband's cheek. He then wrapped his arms around his 2p and held him close.

"Warm now?" he asked before kissing Allen's forehead.

"Yes. Tease..." Allen replied while pouting. America giggled and kissed Allen's cheek.

"Cutie."

"Yeah, yeah. You're responsible for this goddamn boner."

"Alright, babe. I don't mind that. I love you," America said while burying his face in Allen's maroon hair.

"I love you too, Al," 2p!America said with a small smile on his face. The two eventually fell asleep, smiles still on their faces.

______________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHAHAHA. ALMOST SMUT. Anyways, I actually like this one. I hope y'all do too. I love you guys. Bye!-Vladimir