Emrik and Sealand

Finland was in his hospital bed looking down at Emrik who he'd given birth to two hours ago. He had Finland's pale blond hair and Sweden's electric blue eyes. Emrik was the personification of Stockholm. Sweden and Sealand were at either side of Finland looking at the baby. The other Nordics hadn't arrived at the hospital yet. Sweden hadn't called them until after Emrik was born since he was slightly panicking. When Sealand saw his baby brother, his eyes lit up and a smile spread across his face.

"Do you want to hold him, Sealand?" Finland asked even though he already knew the answer.

"Yes mama!"

"Here. Be careful," Finland said while gently putting Emrik in Peter's arms.

"Hi, Emrik. Remember me? You kicked at my hand after I talked to you. I promise I won't let anyone or anything hurt you. You're my baby brother and I love you," Sealand said before he kissed Emrik's cheek. Emrik grabbed Sealand's finger and cuddled into his chest which made the boy smile.

"You really do love your brother, don't you?" Sweden asked, a small smile on his face.

"I do, Papa!" Sealand replied while giggling.

"How are you feeling, Fin?" Sweden asked his husband.

"Worn out but happy. We have Emrik now!"

After Finland said that, the other Nordics walked in, breathless. Denmark and Norway had flowers and Iceland, who brought Hong Kong along, had some stuffed animals. They greeted the three nations and put down the things they had so they could see Emrik.

"He's beautiful. Which capital is he?" Denmark said.

"Stockholm," Sweden replied.

"Can I hold him?" Norway asked with a small smile.

"Of course! Here, Norway. Be careful," Sealand said while gently putting Emrik in Lukas' arms.

Norway looked down at the baby in his arms and smiled. He kissed Emrik's forehead, causing the baby to giggle. Norway smiled a little more before looking over at Denmark. Matthias was watching his husband with a curious gleam in his bright blue eyes. He knew that Norway wanted a baby. He did too and he thought they were ready. Looking at Emrik made him realize how much he truly wanted kids.

"What are you looking at, Den?" Norway asked, smile still on his face.

"You just look really happy, Norge."

"You do look happy, Lukas," Finland said.

Emrik fell asleep in Norway's arms and when the nation noticed, he put him in Finland's arms. Finland kissed his baby boy's forehead and held him close. Sweden grabbed Finland's hand and kissed it. Hong Kong decided to take a picture of the couple and sent it to Japan who replied with a picture of his bloody nose.

"Are you and Denmark gonna have any kids?" Hong Kong asked.

"We've thought about it. We want kids so yeah we'll have kids," Norway replied.

"Get busy, then."

"Leon. Why did yOU SAY THAT?!" Iceland whisper-shouted.

"Cuz. If they want babies then they should get busy," Hong Kong replied.

Norway and Denmark were blushing a deep shade of red and Finland was quietly giggling. Sealand was just confused and Sweden kept a straight face even though he wanted to laugh.

_____________________time skip~_________________________

Emrik was now seven months old and has brought Sweden, Finland, Sealand and the other Nordics so much joy. Norway and Denmark were "getting busy" as Hong Kong said. They wanted to have a baby very badly but had no luck so far.

"It's okay Norway. I'm sure you'll get pregnant soon. It takes a little while for it to happen," Finland said in an attempt to make Lukas feel better. Norway smiled a little and hugged the Finnish man.

"Takk, Fin."

"Olet tervetullut, Norge. You and Denmark deserve nothing but the best," Tino said while smiling.

Emrik then crawled towards them and grabbed Norway's leg. Emrik was very attached to Norway and the other Nordics and Sealand found it very cute. Norway bent down and scooped up the baby and kissed his cheek. He then gave him to Finland. Emrik cuddled into Finland's chest causing the Fin to smile. Emrik was very cuddly and smiled a lot.

Sweden came in the room and kissed Tino's head and Emrik's nose before saying hello to Norway.

"Denmark asked if you could go to the living room, Norway." Sweden said.

"Okay." Norway said in confusion before walking to the living room.

When Norway walked into the living room, a puppy ran towards him and barked happily. Denmark laughed before picking up the black puppy. Norway looked at Denmark who kissed him on the cheek.

"I got a puppy for us! It's a Norwegian Elkhound! I named him Aldis. I got him because well, I know it's upsetting you that you haven't been able to get pregnant and it's upsetting me too because I really want a baby. So, I got him so he could be our "baby" so we could have something else to love. I know we'll have kids but I guess it's just not happening right now. I can wait as long as I need to until our beautiful baby comes into our lives, Norge. I just want you to be happy. I hope this makes you happy. Jeg elsker dig, Lukas," Denmark said while hugging Norway and Aldin.

"Takk, Den. Jeg elsker deg så mye," Norway said, his violet eyes filled with tears.

"Du er velkommen, Norge. Jeg elsker også dig." Denmark said before kissing Norway. After a few seconds, he pulled away and smiled at Norway.

"Don't worry. We'll have an angel soon," Denmark said.

"I hope so. I really do," Norway said.