Baby Adeline

England sat in his hospital bed, holding Adeline,the personification of London, in his arms. She had curly blond hair, emerald eyes that had tiny specks of blue in them and pale skin. She weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces. France was at England's side, holding his hand. He had a small smile on his face and his eyes were full of tears. England smiled before turning to face the Frenchman. Francis kissed his cheek, making him blush.

"Je t'aime, Angleterre," he said softly.

"I love you too, frog," England replied. France laughed lightly and kissed England's forehead. A few seconds later, a quiet knock was heard. France got up and opened the door to see Matthew, Gilbert, Allen and Alfred. Matthew and Gilbert brought flowers and stuffed animals while Alfred and Allen had several gifts with them.

"Hello," they all said. Matthew hugged Francis before going to Arthur's side. He smiled as he looked at his baby sister. He hugged England before asking, "Can I hold her?"

"Of course, Canada," England said as he put Adeline in his arms. Canada sat down in a nearby chair, Prussia joining him, and began talking to the newborn.

"Hi. It's nice to finally meet you. I'm your big brother. One of them, at least. Alfred over there is your other big brother. He's kinda an airhead, but he's a good guy. You're gonna love him, I promise. I probably sound like I'm 6 but I promise you, I'm well over a hundred fifty. Anyways, I love you Adeline," Matthew said quietly.

England and France smiled at Canada. America walked over to him and sat down. His baby blue eyes were full of excitement, making him look like a 6 year old.

"She's so cute! Her hair is so curly and her eyes are so big. I bet she'll be a hero like me. Oh, yeah, dads. Allen and I got some clothes for her. I think you'll love them," America said while looking at England and France. He got up and walked over to his husband who gave him the bag full clothes. He kissed his cheek and walked over to the couple to show them the clothes.

He sat in a chair next to England's bed, Allen at his side. The couple proceeded to take out the clothes and lay it across their laps. England sat up straighter, a curious gleam in his emerald eyes. America held up the first item of clothes for France and England to see. France laughed and England sighed.

"You know you love it, dads," America said while laughing. In his hands was a hamburger onesie. Canada and Prussia looked over to see what made England sigh. Canada giggled quietly and Prussia tried to contain his laughter, but failed.

"Kesesesese~ that's the best onesie I've seen, Alfred," he said while clutching his stomach.

"Thanks, bro. I knew it'd make you guys laugh. Allen tried to stop me from buying it but he couldn't," America replied.

"Alright, on to the next one. This one is from me," Allen said with a smirk. He held up a unicorn onesie. Everyone in the room laughed, including England.

"I see what you did there, Allen," England said with a smile. He actually loved that one and couldn't wait to put Adeline in it. The rest of the clothes was normal. And adorable. The couple bought Adeline lots of red, white and blue clothes, along with every other color in the damn rainbow. In total, there was 25 pieces of clothing for Adeline.

"Thank you, boys. We love all the clothes. Even the hamburger onesie," England said as Allen and Alfred reached over to hug the couple.

"You're welcome. Hey, Prussia, can we hold her now? I wanna see her, Al does too" Allen asked with a smile. Prussia looked up and smiled.

"Ja, of course," he said as he got up and walked over to them. Adeline stirred at the sudden movement and made a noise that almost sounded like she was about to cry. "Shhhh, it's okay, you're okay," Prussia said in a soothing voice. Adeline calmed down and cuddled into Prussia's chest as he carried her to Allen. He gently put her in his arms and smiled. Allen smiled as he looked down at the baby. Alfred scooted closer to him as the other nations began to talk. He smiled at his baby sister and stroked her cheek lovingly. The baby smiled slightly and grabbed Alfred's finger tightly.

"She's really cute. Obviously,this marks her as my sister," America said with a smirk.

"Oh, shut up, you cute asshole," Allen said before turning and giving him a peck on the lips. He then turned to Adeline and said, "Sorry about your big brother. You'll get used to his shit, I promise," he said with a smile. Alfred gasped, pretending to be offended.

"No swearing around children!" He whisper shouted.

"Shut it, you cute asshole. She doesn't know what I'm saying. You know I wouldn't say that if she knew what I was saying, babe," Allen said. America laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Alright, alright. But if her first word is a swear word, I'm blaming you," he said in between giggles.

______________time skip~_______________

England sighed as he walked over to the kitchen to grab a bottle of milk for Adeline. He looked at the time and groaned. The clock read 5:30 AM. His eyes were wide and he had purple bags under them. He walked over to the nursery where France was. He turned around, his wide eyes staring at the blond nation. He, too, had purple bags under his eyes. It's not that Adeline was always a whiny baby, she's a rather quiet baby, it's just that every night and only at night, she cries as if she's dying. Nothing was wrong with her, the couple already went to the doctor's office to see if there was anything wrong with the seven month old, she just cried and cried all night long. England gave the bottle of milk to France who quickly grabbed it and gave it to the crying baby.

"Please, stop crying, mon amour. There's nothing wrong with you. We need to sleep," France said with a groan. Adeline looked up while drinking the milk, her big green eyes full of tears. She took the bottle out of her mouth and let go of it. England,who was next to France, caught it before it could hit the ground. She quickly held her tiny arms up and grabbed France's cheeks. 'Huh, that's a first,' the couple thought. She pulled him down a tiny bit, she really couldn't obviously since she was a baby so France leaned down to meet her face. She put her mouth on France's cheek. 'What is happening?' France thought. She took her mouth off his cheek and smiled. England smiled and grabbed the smiling baby, hugging her close.

"I think she just tried to kiss your cheek, love," England said while laughing. 'He could be right. Despite being a baby, Adeline is rather clever. She figures things out easily' France thought. He turned around to England and hugged him and Adeline. He smiled brightly and kissed the top of both their heads.

"Je t'aime. Both of you, je t'aime," he said quietly. England smiled before kissing France lightly. The couple decided to go downstairs and just make breakfast. They'd just drink some coffee and pull through. England grabbed France's hand and held Adeline in his other arm and walked down the stairs, into the dining room. He continued to feed Adeline and smiled at France who was already preparing breakfast. He put a cup of coffee in front of England and kissed the top of his head.

"Thank you, Francis," England said before taking a sip. 'We'll be fine. I'm sure she'll stop crying at night' England thought. Turns out, he was right. Two weeks later, she stopped crying every night. France and England were finally able to sleep peacefully.

______________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry that this is SUCH a shitty chapter. I'm sorry it took me a few days to upload this, I had no clue what to do with this chapter. I tried making it a little longer to make it up to you guys. On another note, HOLY SHIT I AM SO CLOSE TO 1K READS. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH TO THOSE OF YOU READING. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME. I love you guys so much. Alright, so I want you guys to decide. What couple should I write about next? Let me know who you want me to write about. The only pairing I haven't written about is Romania x Bulgaria. If you guys want them, tell me. Other than that, tell me if you want one of the other couples here. Actually, let me know about three couples. I'm gonna write three chapters for this week. Thanks. Bye! I love all of you-Vladimir