GerIta Fluff

Germany and Italy were on the couch, cuddling. Kristiane, who was now 7 months old, was sleeping upstairs. Germany looked at the Italian in his arms and smiled. He loved Italy more than anything in the world. Of course, he also loved Kristiane more than anything in the world. A movie was on the TV but neither of them were paying much attention to it. Ludwig kissed Feliciano's head and hugged him a bit tighter.

" Ich liebe dich Liebling," Germany said softly.

" Ti amo troppo cara," Italy replied while smiling. Italy looked up at Germany and kissed his cheek, causing the German to blush.

"Lud?"

"Ja, Feli?"

"I love you so much. I love everything about you. You're so caring and kind and sweet. You have such beautiful sky blue eyes and your smile is so lovely. I'm glad we're married. I'm lucky I met you. When we found out you were Holy Roman Empire, I couldn't stop smiling because my first love had returned. You kept your promise. I love you, Germany. I love our beautiful daughter. I can't wait for the future ahead of us," Italy said while snuggling into Germany's chest.

Germany, who rarely cried, felt his eyes fill with tears. He loved his husband so much and it hurt. He didn't know what he'd do without him. Italy was a ray of sunshine in his life. Kristiane had brought the couple so much joy and Germany couldn't ask for a better family.

"I love you too, Italy," Germany said before kissing Italy gently. Italy smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Germany's neck. When they pulled away, Germany rested his forehead on Italy's and they looked into each other's eyes seeing nothing but love.

A few seconds later, Kristiane began to cry. Germany carried Italy upstairs to where their baby girl was. Italy picked her up gently and sang to her while Germany went back downstairs to turn off the TV and make a bottle of milk for her. When he came back up, he gave Italy the bottle to give to Kristiane. The beautiful baby drank the milk and fell asleep after she finished it and her "mommy" burped her. Italy didn't mind being referred to as a mom since he did give birth to her.Plus, he didn't see the big deal about it. Feliciano and Ludwig went to their room and climbed into bed.

Germany wrapped his arms around the Italian and kissed his forehead, making him smile. Italy snuggled into Germany's chest but not before gently planting a kiss on his husband's lips.

"Ti amo," Italy said before yawning.

"Ich liebe dich auch," Germany said. His eyes began to close and he fell into a peaceful sleep.

________________________________________________________

I think I may actually like this chapter. I'm actually proud of myself. So, school ends for me on June 5th but I have band camp the week after so I'll try to update as much as I can. After that, I can update a shit ton. I love you guys. Thank you so so so much to those of you reading this. ¡Adiós!- VladimirThePansexual~