First Date

Romania smiled as he started getting ready. Tonight, he was going on a date with Bulgaria. He had recently told Bulgaria how he felt and was surprised to learn he felt the same way so he asked him out on date. Of course, Aleksander said yes. Now, Vladimir just had to finish getting ready and pick him up so he could take him to the movies.

After Romania finished getting ready, he left his home and got in his car. He drove rather quickly and arrived 15 minutes later. He took a deep breath and walked out of the car. He stopped at Bulgaria's door and knocked three times. He suddenly remembered Bulgaria saying he'd leave the door open for him and opened it and walked in. He walked to Bulgaria's room and knocked before walking in.

"Hi," Romania said nervously. Bulgaria looked adorable. He had a band t-shirt, ripped skinny jeans and red converse. He turned around, a light blush dusting his cheeks. He smiled and walked over to Romania, giving him a hug. Romania immediately returned the hug.

" Здрасти. You look cute, Vlad," Bulgaria said shyly. Romania smiled wider and hugged Bulgaria tighter.

"M-Multumesc. You do too ," Romania said with a blush. Aleksander smiled and kissed Vladimir's cheek. They pulled away from the hug, a slight blush on both their cheeks.

"Ready to go?" Romania said, holding out his arm. Bulgaria took his arm and smiled.

"Let's go!" He yelled excitedly. Romania chuckled and led him out the door.

_____________________________________time skip~______________________________________

After half an hour of driving, they finally made it to the theater. Romania walked out of the car and opened Bulgaria's door. He grabbed his hand and allowed him to stand up.

"Aren't you cheesy?" Bulgaria said with a smile as he stepped out of the car. Romania laughed and shut the car door.

"Well, I wanted to be romantic. Wasn't that romantic?" Romania said jokingly.

"Of course, now let's go get the tickets you dork," Bulgaria said as he walked to the ticket booth, his hand still grasping Romania's. The pair decided to watch a scary movie (ahahaha.so cliché. Sorry if you guys don't like clichés, i kinda do) and after buying the tickets, went to get popcorn. Luckily, the line wasn't long and they had their popcorn and soda five minutes later.

They walked into the theater just as the previews were ending and sat down. As the movie began, Romania noticed Bulgaria was getting really into it so he decided to scare him a bit. He lifted his hand and silently brought it to Bulgaria's back, quickly and roughly (JUST LIKE THEY HAVE SEX AHAHAHAHAHA). Bulgaria, being too caught up in the movie, was startled and jumped in fear. As he did so, he gasped, making Romania laugh quietly.

"Vlad! Why'd you do that?" Aleksander whisper-shouted. Romania continued to giggle quietly and wrapped his arm around Bulgaria and kissed his temple. Bulgaria blushed and turned around and scowled at Romania. Romania stuck out his tongue before continuing to watch the movie, his arm still around Bulgaria.

When the movie was almost over, Bulgaria began hiding in Romania's shoulder. The movie was starting to show a bunch of demonic possession, blood and mutilation and was gradually growing louder with screams. Romania himself was a bit scared but brushed it off and allowed Bulgaria to cling onto him. He smiled as he looked down at Bulgaria. Finally, the movie ended and the credits began rolling. The pair stood up and walked out, Bulgaria still trembling a little. Romania held his hand and they walked to the car, Vladimir opening the door for Aleksander. They drove back to Romania's house. Bulgaria asked if he could stay over because, honestly, he was paranoid.

Finally, they made it to Romania's house at around midnight and walked to the front door. Romania opened it and was greeted by Moldova, Sealand and Seborga (A/N: idk why but i feel like they would be good friends). Moldova ran towards the pair and hugged them both. They hugged back and said hello to the three nations before going to Romania's room.

"Vlad, I don't have pajamas," Aleksander said shyly.

"You can borrow some of mine, Aleks," Vladimir said with a grin. He handed Bulgaria a black t-shirt and some gray sweatpants before putting on a red t-shirt and taking off his pants, leaving him in his boxers and t-shirt.

"You don't have to put on the sweatpants, I just didn't know if you'd be okay with just boxers," Romania said as Bulgaria began to change.

"Oh, okay. Well, here, Vlad," Bulgaria said while holding out the sweatpants.

"Mulțumesc dragoste," Romania said as he put them up. Bulgaria blushed at his words since they still hadn't officially started dating. Romania yawned and crawled into bed, Bulgaria following him. They got under the covers and began talking since neither of them wanted to go to sleep yet. Bulgaria scooted closer to Romania before hiding his face in his hands since he was too shy to actually cuddle Romania. Romania caught on and wrapped his arms around the brunette. Bulgaria smiled shyly and wrapped his arms around Romania's neck.

"Vlad?"

"Yeah?"

"Um...what are we?" Bulgaria said nervously. Romania looked down at him and kissed his forehead.

"Whatever you want us to be, Aleks. You tell me what you want us to be, dragul meu," Romania replied. Bulgaria's heart began pounding and his hands began shaking. He looked up at Romania who was waiting for his answer.

"C-Can we be b-boyfriends...? Y-You don't have to go with-." Bulgaria was cut off as Romania pressed his lips to his. Bulgaria's eyes widened but soon closed as he began to kiss back. He pulled Romania closer to him and smiled into the kiss. After a few minutes of kissing, they finally pulled apart but only because their lungs were screaming for air. They pressed their foreheads together and looked into each other's eyes. Romania caressed Bulgaria's cheek and smiled.

"Of course, Aleks. After all, I was the one to tell you how I felt," Romania said happily. Bulgaria buried his face in Romania's chest and smiled. He then pulled away and planted a small kiss on Romania's lips. The couple talked for a couple hours before finally falling asleep in each other's arms.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry it took me a long ass time to upload this. I'm such a piece of shit. I know I said I'd upload three chapters this week, and I will. Hopefully I do finish before midnight tomorrow. ALSO THANKS FOR 1.13K READS. I love you guys. Bye!- Vlad