Sleepover

"Emrik! Come on! I'm taking you to Kohaku's," Finland yelled to Emrik who was upstairs, putting clothes and other things in a bag. Although he saw him two weeks ago, he was beyond excited to see him. He absolutely loved being around him and always had a smile on his face when he was with him.

"Coming!" Emrik shouted back. He stuffed his earbuds in his bag and ran down the stairs, nearly falling after he missed a step.

"Someone's excited," Finland said while laughing. Emrik blushed and looked down, embarrassed. He couldn't help but be excited to see his best friend and crush.

"Ber! I'm gonna take Emrik to Kiku and Heracles' house! Peter, Erland! If your father needs help with Aulis, help him!" The blond yelled. Emrik ran over to Sweden and hugged him and said bye. The tall blond hugged him back and kissed his forehead.

"Be safe, Em," he said.

"I will be!" He replied with a smile. "BYE PETER! BYE ERLAND! BYE AULIS!" the boy yelled, startling Finland.

"I'll be back in a little bit," Tino said before pecking Berwald's lips.

The two walked out and got in the car, Emrik and Tino compromising on listening to music by taking turns. Emrik was currently listening to Enamel by SID and singing quietly. Tino smiled at the fact that Emrik was singing in Japanese. 'He learns so quickly ' Tino thought to himself.

-----------half an hour later-----------

"We're here!" Tino shouted. Emrik grinned excitedly and waited for Finland to finish parking the car before getting out. He grabbed his bag and Finland's hand and ran towards the door. Kohaku had been looking out from the window the whole time and ran to the door and opened it before Finland got a chance to knock.

"Emrik!" He shouted before throwing himself at the blond and hugging him. Emrik hugged back and Tino watched the two, amused at how excited they were. Kiku walked to the door and his eyes widened a bit but he soon smiled.

"Hello, Tino," he began, "Haku, you and Emrik can go to your room if you want to. Tino and I are going talk for a little bit."

"Okay!"

"Bye, Mama! Rakastan sinua," Emrik said before hugging the Finn. Finland hugged back and kissed his forehead before letting him go to Haku's room.

"Minäkin rakastan sinua, Emrik," he replied before walking in. Japan chuckled and led Tino to the kitchen.

"Do you want anything? Tea? Coffee?" He asked while walking to the kitchen.

"Coffee's fine. Thank you, " Finland said as he walked to the dining room and sat down. Japan soon returned with two mugs filled with hot water and coffee, milk and sugar. (A/N: I only drink commoner's coffee *OHSHC reference*)

"Kiku," Tino started as he began making his coffee, "did you know, my son has a crush on your son?" Japan chuckled.

"I've noticed. Haku also likes Emrik," he replied with a smirk.

"This is wrong to do but I bet that they're going to date by the time Emrik is 14," the Finn said.

"Bet? How much?"

"Well, let's not be crazy and bet a lot. I say...$100," Tino said with a smile.

"Alright. You'll lose. They're going to date by the time Emrik is 13," Japan said with a laugh.

"Kiku, Emrik is too shy to say anything," (A/N: guys don't worry, they're friends. They're just rivals about this) Tino said sweetly. Emrik was incredibly shy and would never say something to Kohaku about this. He didn't know about Kohaku but bet that if Kohaku said something first, Emrik would freeze and not say anything.