GiriPan Fluff

Japan looked at his husband, Greece, who was asleep on the couch. He could honestly fall asleep anywhere, couldn't he? Japan thought to himself. He chuckled and bent down and kissed the sleeping country. Unexpectedly, Greece grabbed Japan's hand and pulled him on top of him. Huh. I guess he was just pretending again.

" Γεια Japan. I'm sorry if I scared you," Greece said in a sleepy voice.

"It's okay Greece-san. You didn't scare me, just surprised me."

"Okay... Have I ever told you how beautiful you are? Because you're really beautiful, Kiku," Greece said. Japan's cheeks turned a deep shade of red before he hid his face with his hands.

"N-No. You've never told me," Japan replied shyly.

"Well, you are so don't cover your face, I want to see it."

"N-No."

"Please?" Greece asked while trying to pry Japan's hands off his face. Japan refused still and his cheeks still burned with a blush. After a little bit of struggling, Greece finally got Japan's hands off his face and held them in his own. He stared into the Japanese man's chocolate brown eyes before slowly leaning in and softly kissing Japan. Japan hesitated for a second before kissing back. He wrapped his arms around Greece's neck and tangled his fingers in the Greek's brown hair. After a while, they pulled away. Greece looked into Japan's eyes once again before smiling.

" Σε αγαπώ," Heracles said sleepily. (A/N: is that even a word?) He hugged Kiku tightly and intertwined their fingers.

" 私もあなたを愛してます," Kiku said shyly.

"Japan? I have a question," Greece said before turning them around so that they were on their sides, facing each other.

"What is it, Greece?"

"If we were to have kids, what would you want to name them?" Greece wanted to know because after he saw Kristiane and Demetrio, he realized how much he wanted kids. Japan looked at his husband and kissed his cheek before answering.

"Well, if it were a boy, I'd want to name him Kohaku. If it were a girl I'd want to name her Artemis or Kallisto."

"Hmm. I love those names. What does Kohaku mean?"

"Amber," Japan replied with a small smile on his face.

"I can't wait for the future," Greece said before wrapping his arms around Japan and falling asleep. When Japan noticed, he buried his face in Greece's chest and slowly fell asleep.