Surprise. Don't Kill Me.

Iceland covered his mouth as tears flowed onto his cheeks and onto the floor. He didn't think he'd hear the words he just heard for a few more years. Iceland was pregnant. Pregnant! Norway would kill him and Hong Kong! He and Hong Kong had already agreed that they weren't ready to have kids. What would Hong Kong's reaction be? Would he want to stay with Iceland or leave him? Emil thought about this on his way home and tried not to cry anymore.

When Emil got home, he locked himself in his room and sobbed for what seemed like forever. The other Nordics and Sealand were out of the house probably at Ikea or something. After an hour of crying , he heard a knock on his window. When he looked over, he saw Leon at the window and walked over to let him in. He immediately hugged Leon tightly and buried his face in his boyfriend's neck and tried not to cry.

" 你好, 爱情," Hong Kong said before kissing the top of Iceland's head.

" Halló, elskan,"

Iceland sniffled and tried to cover it up but failed as Hong Kong noticed and pulled away from the hug. His honey eyes filled with worry and he kissed Iceland's forehead before asking, "What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing..."

"Tell me. Please. I hate seeing you cry. It breaks my heart," Hong Kong said as a tear rolled down Iceland's cheek.

"But you'll be mad."

"请?"

"You'll get mad," Iceland said again.

"Please, Icey. I won't get mad, I promise."

"F-Fine. I'm p-pregnant. I'm three weeks pregnant," Iceland said. More tears then rolled down his red cheeks.

"Really? You're pregnant?" Hong Kong said as he wiped away Iceland's tears.

"Já. Are you mad?"

"不!Not at all! In fact, I'm happy to hear that. Listen, I know we agreed that we weren't ready to have kids yet but we can figure it out along the way, Icey. Don't worry. Okay? 我爱你. And I love our baby." After he said this, Hong Kong hugged Iceland tightly and kissed his head.

"I guess we got a little too busy,"Leon said with a smirk on his face. This caused Emil to laugh and bury his face in his boyfriend's neck.

"Wait...we're gonna have to tell Norway," Iceland said as realization hit him. Well, Iceland lived a long life. Right?

"Shit...It was nice knowing you Icey." Iceland then giggled and kissed Hong Kong's cheek.

"I'm sure we'll be fine."

"Mmhmm. Suuure. I'll believe that when America stops eating burgers, meaning never."

Iceland sighed. He knew his big brother would probably kill Leon. He was so protective of his baby brother.

____________________Time skip~______________________

"YOU WHAT?!" Norway yelled wondering if he had heard his baby brother correctly. Denmark was holding him back and Iceland was standing in front of Hong Kong.

"I'm pregnant, Norge. It's Leon's baby. You're gonna be an uncle," Iceland said, suddenly scared for his boyfriend's life.

"I'm going to fucking kill you Leon. YOU GOT MY BABY BROTHER PREGNANT.I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SAID YOU WEREN'T READY."

"We did, Norway, but things happen! How do you think I felt when I went to the doctor's office and she told me I was pregnant? I fucking cried because I thought Leon wouldn't want to be with me anymore. You're too protective, Lukas. I'm not a baby anymore," Iceland said.

"But you're my baby brother, Emil. I have to protect you, it's not like we have parents. It's just us. We're nations," Norway said as he cried. Iceland walked over and hugged him.

"I know you want to protect me but I'm not a baby anymore. It's not like Hong Kong hurt me. I love him just like you love Denmark. Plus, this means you'll have a niece or nephew. Doesn't that make you happy?"

"That does make it better...I just...I'm sorry. I know I over react a lot. And I know I should stop. I just don't want anything bad to happen to you. I know having a baby will make you and Hong Kong happy. I'm sorry. I love you, Icey," Norway said as he hugged his little brother.

"It's okay, Norge. I understand. I love you too," Iceland said while smiling. He couldn't wait for his baby to be born