Baby Number Three

Yao didn't know what to do. He didn't know how Ivan would react to him being pregnant with their third child. Sure, he was beyond excited when he found out about Xiu and Nikolai but the twins were 6 years old now and they're still trying to get the hang of things with them. How'd he react to a third child? He already seemed stressed out and the amount of paperwork his boss left him wasn't exactly helping either. 'Okay. I know he would never leave me so it can't be that bad. He's just like a child so he should be excited' he told himself. He inhaled and let out a shaky breath. Ivan was in his office and the twins were asleep so he decided now would be a good time. He walked into his office and stood behind Ivan who was sitting over a stack of papers.

"愛人? Can we talk?" He quietly asked, his golden eyes focused on the floor. Ivan turned around and pulled Yao into his lap.

"Of course. What is it, подсолнух?" He asked, his voice laced with concern. He pushed a loose strand of hair behind Yao's ear and stroked his pale cheek. Yao smiled and welcomed Ivan's large, warm hand.

"So, I have something very very important to tell you and I don't want you to feel even more stressed than you already do so please stay calm when I tell you this," the brunette quickly said.

"Go ahead," he said, his soft lilac eyes looking straight into Yao's golden ones.

"So...we're having another baby," he said quietly.

"When did you find out?"

"Two days ago." Ivan placed his hands on Yao's cheeks and leaned down to kiss him softly. Yao kissed him back, enjoying the moment and running his fingers through his lover's silver locks. Ivan wrapped his arms around the smaller man and pulled him closer, as a smile soon interrupted their kiss. He kissed his forehead soon after pulling away.

"You have no idea how happy I am," he said with a bright smile. China smiled back and hugged him tightly.

"You're happy?" He asked while looking up at the Russian.

"Of course. My whole life people have been terrified of me and have usually ended up hurting me and I thought no would ever love me. But then you came along and completely changed everything. And now we have two beautiful children and are having a third. This sounds so cheesy and awful, Yao, but you've made my life so much better and I love you with all my heart," Ivan said with a smile. Yao kissed his forehead before hugging him tightly. Ivan hugged him back, closing his eyes.

"Come to bed with me. I know you're tired," China said. He was right. Russia was struggling to keep his eyes open and his dark circles seemed to be worse.

"I have to finish this though," he said quietly.

"I'll help you with it tomorrow. Come to bed, my love," Yao insisted. He stroked the taller man's silver hair.

"Will you really?"

"Of course."

"Alright," Ivan said. They separated and walked to their bedroom but not before quietly stepping into both Nikolai and Xiu's rooms and kissing their foreheads. Russia collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep almost immediately. China pulled the soft blanket over them and wrapped his arms around Russia's neck. He gave his neck a soft kiss before closing his eyes.

-------------------my writing is so bad but oh well---------------------

Next morning

"Папа! Мамочка!" (A/N: i love how i can actually read that) Nikolai yelled while jumping up on the bed. His dark brown hair was sticking up in the back and he still had tired eyes. He continued jumping on the bed until China woke up.