Lazy "Mommy"

England opened his emerald eyes and looked at the time. 'Oh for fucks sake. It's six in the bloody morning,' he thought with a grumble. He looked over at France who was sleeping peacefully. He smiled and stroked his blond curls. 'He's so beautiful. I don't deserve him. I hope he always loves me,' England thought with a sad smile. At the moment, England was five months pregnant. He was in some pain. His feet began to swell, his back hurt, he constantly had to pee and he had the strangest cravings.

England recently found out he was going to have a daughter. He and France still hadn't decided on her name though. When they told America and Canada, the brothers grinned from ear to ear. They wanted a baby sister and now they were getting one. England smiled at the thought before trying to go back to sleep. He kissed France's cheek and buried his face in the crook of his neck.

After an hour of trying to go back to sleep, England gave up. He played with France's hair and looked at him while he slept. (Totally not creepy or anything)

Two hours later, France woke up. He smiled softly before kissing the top of England's head. He then buried his face in England's messy blond hair.

"Je t'aime, Angleterre,"France, who was unaware that England was awake, said quietly.

"I love you too, France," England said before kissing France's neck lightly. This startled Francis a bit and he jumped a little.

"How long have you been awake, Arthur?" the Frenchman questioned.

"I woke up at six in the bloody morning and it's nine now, so three hours," England said with a groan.

"Why didn't you wake me up, amour?" France asked while stroking England's cheek. England blushed lightly and smiled.

"Because you look beautiful when you sleep. I mean, you always do but when you sleep, you look so peaceful, love," England said before kissing France's cheek. France smiled and kissed England's forehead.

"Do you want to do anything at all today, England?"France asked although he already knew the answer. England didn't want to do anything. He was too tired.

"No, not really. I just want to stay home," England replied.

"Then allow me to treat you like the prince you are, amour,"France said before grabbing England's hand and kissing it. England smiled and blushed lightly.

France got out of bed and walked over to where England was. He carried him out of bed and downstairs to the dining room. He sat him down on a chair and walked into the kitchen where he proceeded to make breakfast for them.

Thirty minutes later, breakfast was ready. France had decided on making crepes since he didn't feel like doing much either. He made himself some coffee and made tea for England. He grabbed the plates and placed them on the wooden table. He then grabbed the mugs and put them on the table. He sat down across from England and began to eat.

"Thank you, Francis. I'm sorry I'm feeling a bit lazy and tired," England said as he ate.

"Don't worry, mon amour. I know you're tired and I don't mind doing this for you. Je t'aime," France said with a smile. England smiled before eating again. The couple ate in a comfortable silence and looked up at each other every now and then.

After they finished, France grabbed the dishes and put them in the sink. He went back to where England was sitting and picked him up. France carried England to the living room and put him down on the couch. England scooted over so France could join him. Once France got on the couch, he wrapped his arms around England and pulled him closer. England grabbed the remote and turned on the TV and looked for a movie.

__________________________________time skip because writing about a movie isn't interesting______________________________________

After the movie was over, France decided to talk to England about their daughter's name.

"Arthur, what should we name her?" France asked as he played with the Brit's hair.

"What do you want to name her? You can pick if you'd like to. I'm not very good with names," England replied.

"I have two in mind, Angleterre," France said with a smile.

"What are they, love?"

"The first one is Gemma and the other one is Adeline. I can't really decide though. Which one do you like better?" France replied. England smiled at the names. To be honest, he liked the name Adeline better.

"I think I like the name Adeline better," England said.

"Really?" France said, surprised England liked the French name better.

"Yes. Let's go with Adeline. Adeline Kirkland-Bonnefoy," England said excitedly. France nodded and smiled.

"I can't wait to see her."

"I can't either."