Väinämöinen-Oxenstierna Family

A/N: decided to have Sealand, Ladonia, Emrik AND the youngest one, Aulis. So they have four kids. And there's a time skip of seven years but Sealand is only 15. I like to think that their aging process changes throughout their life. If I kept it the same, he would be over 20. That's no fun. Ladonia is also 15. Also, I'm really sorry for taking so long to update. I hope you guys still enjoy this...I doubt it though...

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Emrik! Can you please get me a diaper and some wipes? Peter! Erland! Quit fighting and go help your father with Anja and Elias!" Tino shouted, completely stressed out. Not only did he and Berwald have to watch their four children, but because Iceland and Hong Kong were visiting China and Russia and couldn't watch Denmark and Norway's twins while they went to visit Romania and Bulgaria, they also had to watch Anja and Elias.

"Okay, Mama!" Emrik, who was now eleven years old , yelled as he ran off to the nursery. In the family, there was Peter, Erland, Emrik and Aulis, the personification of Helsinki. Aulis was born a year and a half ago. He had ice blue eyes at first but his eyes are now a steel blue and of course, he has blond hair. While Emrik's hair is almost platinum blond, Aulis' hair is honey blond. Seeing as there are four kids, things get a bit hectic in the Väinämöinen-Oxenstierna household.

Emrik soon came back with what Tino had asked him for. He watched as Finland changed Aulis' diaper, wrinkling his nose at the smell. When Finland was done, he let Aulis walk around the living room and kitchen while Emrik sat watching TV and he began making dinner.

"Mama?" Emrik called out to Tino.

"Kyllä, kultaseni?"

"Can I go to Haku's house over the weekend? I haven't seen him in a while..." Kohaku, or Haku as Emrik called him, is the personification of Tokyo and Emrik's best friend. Kohaku has curly black hair and his eyes are green like Greece's. He's only a year younger than Emrik and Emrik also happened to have a little crush on him.

"Of course you can. You're exaggerating though. It's only been two weeks, Emmy," Finland said while laughing. Emrik blushed lightly when he realized that it had in fact been only two weeks.

"Well it feels like forever! He's my best friend..."

"I know. I'll call Japan later and see what time you can go over and if you can spend the night," Tino replied. He already knew that Japan and Greece would gladly let Emrik spend the night as he had done so like a million times.

"Yay! He promised me we would continue watching Tokyo Ghoul," Emrik said excitedly. Tino's eyes widened.

"What exactly do you two do when you go over?" Tino asked.

"We watch anime, read manga, play with his cats, he teaches me how to draw, he attempts to teach me Japanese and Greek while I attempt to teach him Finnish and Swedish, we sometimes go outside and we just have weird conversations," Emrik replied with a grin. Finland chuckled at his son's excitement, his crush on Kohaku becoming more and more obvious. 'I swear they'll end up together by the time they're 14,' Finland thought quietly.

"He teaches you Japanese and Greek and you teach him Finnish and Swedish?"

"Japp!"

"Wow. That's impressive. Is Japanese hard?" Finland asked as he continued making dinner. He turned around to see Aulis holding his arms out to Emrik, wanting to be held by his big brother. He internally squealed at how cute they were.

"Yeah. So is Greek. I have to learn the alphabets for both languages. And for Japanese I have to memorize all the kanji and katakana and hiragana," Emrik explained.